• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it only me who sees the pics from update two in the old AAR. Cause here they doesn't make sence. (also they are not MyMap)

Duke of Wellington said:
I like it that it wasn't morals that stopped you being sneaky

"I am not popular enough to be different" Homer Simpson said. I say i am not powerful enough to be agressive. :p

BBBD said:
Now will you let your vassal get swallowed up by your much larger vassal?

I have only Hungary as vassals. Which other vassal do you refer to? :confused:

Alessandro f. said:
There should be a rule against a two-province nation having a vassal at least seven times bigger than itself

No it shouldnt! :D

Dr Bob said:
Does this map have the AI files to allow the majors to colonise? Or will you have to do it yourself?

Dunno. dont care much. :rofl:

Snake IV said:
Is it only me who sees the pics from update two in the old AAR. Cause here they doesn't make sence. (also they are not MyMap)

Not for me, seems to work fine, care to explain how this happens? :eek:

EvilSanta said:
Nice,I like aars filled with pics.

Cool, much more to come! ;)

Snake IV said:
Don't know. It works now. Sure you did fix it when I said it? ;)

didnt change a thing. and it worked fine for others. well, one bug cant ruin our fun, can it?

update soon.

1439-1449 Some action.

Session started nicely, with Tyrol suddenly becoming our vassal. Sweet!

q1.jpg

Then we go to war with the bad boy... again....

q2.jpg

Hungary cancels the vassalization, a lot of troubles there, we get some cores, everybody's happy.

q3.jpg

After we captured the capital of Saxony, they hand over the only other province of their realm.

q4.jpg

Like in the previous AAR, i got a province from Hungary, but failed to notice it just when it happened, since no event told me of this. Famous AGCEEP bug... Tyrol cancels vassalization.

q5.jpg

Finally Emperor! all those years of ass-kissing and RMs have worked!

q6.jpg

Now only BB and Bavaria are left in the alliance, but Saxony has about 23k in their capital...

q7.jpg

Europe:

q8.jpg

Duke of Wellington said:
All nicely on course. Do you feel like its all going pretty much the same or better in this game?

Think it's too soon to speak, since this is my first MyMap adventure. But i'd have to say pretty much the same.

20 years and one province gained.

By 1819 you should be about the size of Poland :)

Of course.....we know better don't we ;)

Cool, an Austria AAR. Hope to see you paint a lot more of Europe white in the years to come.

great so see many people subscribing to the AAR.

Hope to have comments too, as we move along.

Next update in a few minutes, just need to upload the pictures.

1449-1459 : Early inheritance.

w1.jpg

so, the hussites DoWed... Massive infantry was recruited, to a total of about 30 thousand troops, but still Hussite morale was unbeatable. Only in a 44k vs 10k i managed to win, then with the aide of Bavaria and Brandenburg, push them back and lay siege to their two provinces.

w2.jpg

They accepted peace with us gaining the rich Bohemian COT! and Brandenburg got Tabor, anexing them. However, that happened the very second that Romanist Bohemia inherited them, so... :confused:

w3.jpg

Brandenburg declared war on Bohemia, wanting probably to extend its control over Czech lands, but we dishonored, and joined on the other side of the alliance. Here austria is allied to Bohemia, Poland, Hungary, Croatia and Gelderland. One of the most powerful alliances around i would say.

Austria inherited Bohemia. Dont know why, but i expected this to be much muhc later. No? Still, i got their cores and inherited them. Weird...

w4.jpg

Bavaria was crushed by our alliance, having to surrender a province to Poland and being forced into vassalage.

w5.jpg

Europe:

w6.jpg

The blob is forming!!!

I hope Poland doesn't have military access in your country, do they?

Otherwise, the first time that Tabor revolts, they should defect to you :)