• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ohirra

Dweller in the Void
13 Badges
Sep 5, 2021
When you have a Construction Ship selected, you can right-click on a star system in the galaxy map to quickly build mining or research stations over the appropriate resource deposits.

It would be nice if you can do the same thing when selecting where to build a Habitat structure.

Reactions:
Or even just a tooltip when you hover over a system that tells you how many habitats you've built, out of how many open spaces. Like "x/y Habitats built."

It's annoying when there's a tiny celestial body at the edge of a system that could have a habitat built over it, that you completely overlooked the first time because it was obscured by something else, or was off the edge of the screen.

At the moment, I really don't like using habitats because I'm always second-guessing myself if I've built it in the right place. It's a lot of alloys, and construction time, only to find out I clicked on the wrong thing and now I have a habitat that isn't over anything useful. I'd rather not have any habitats at all in that case, because at least that way it's consistent.

The current system of building habitats without any organisation just REALLY frustrates me right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: