• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What ever happens to your game, if you are going to continue it or even sart a new game, I hope you will continue writing these Stories here, since they are absolutely fascination and very good to read.

And also those side stories are fascinating, and when I was on your forums the diplomacy was also very great, so I can assure you, putting something like that into the story thread aswell would be very interesting to read.

Your story is one of the examples that show me the outstanding quality of paradox games, and how they are clearly unmatched by anything else.
My salutes!

A shame but not an unexpected decision.

Really really hope you'll do writing for the new one as well LeCare (if you're in it), you were great.

Thank you all for your encouraging words, however unfortunately I am not sure if I will be joining the restarting game. I currently have a lot to do and I am not sure if I can motivate myself to do anything besides work nowadays. I will try my best to fit it in some way though and maybe I'll manage.

Thank you all for your encouraging words, however unfortunately I am not sure if I will be joining the restarting game. I currently have a lot to do and I am not sure if I can motivate myself to do anything besides work nowadays. I will try my best to fit it in some way though and maybe I'll manage.

Well regardless, its been a fun read. Thanks.

It's OK if you don't feel up to it. You should write for your own sake, is what I think. Thanks for your work here, and to the other players as well :)

Interest has been stated for Empire mod but that's not done yet.

Interest has been stated for Empire mod but that's not done yet.

It's supposed to be released sometime soon. The team is just waiting on the modleader to come back from inactivity to release it.

Anywho, reading this AAR has been a rather enjoyable experience. Very nice format and filled to the brim with delicious details. A shame you might not join the redo, but if you find time I hope you'll continue covering it =3