• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yukala said:
:D yep and its done.
And I am carefully packing up the files now.
:cool:

I uploaded wrong and am still doing it. Just in case any of you beta testers are wondering what is taking so long.
:eek:

Yukala said:
I uploaded wrong and am still doing it. Just in case any of you beta testers are wondering what is taking so long.

What happened? :eek:

GeneralHannibal said:
What happened? :eek:

I sent the boxnet invitations out again.

Got it and downloading :D :) :) :) :) :)

GeneralHannibal said:
I haven't gotten anything yet... :confused:

Sorry guys, either boxnet is slower than sending by pigeon or faulty?

So I mechanically sent you each another email with the link.

Er, well I miss sent generalHannibal more than that.

Užičkibombarder said:
Yukala how can I download this mod?

Hi, thanks for your interest. No download yet. Still in beta. Transitioning to Beta2 right now.

Yukala said:
Hi, thanks for your interest. No download yet. Still in beta. Transitioning to Beta2 right now.

What is the ETA for Beta2?

(just curious)

GeneralHannibal said:
What is the ETA for Beta2?

(just curious)

So am I, got a 'crystal ball'?
:D

Yukala said:
What do you think, when it will be ready for download?

Užičkibombarder said:
What do you think, when it will be ready for download?

Well I did think to have it ready this weekend, but a few more days are likely. Am testing now again.

The new Guild Fascist event chains are now up over 170 events and so they need be carefully checked for balance and sometimes stability.

Adding in 9 Guild Fascist revolters has slowed the game a bit, so to amend this I have added Philippines to Empire of Siam as scenario starting allies and by a sub-event chain cause the all the Guild Fascist to ally with one another.

One can monitor game speed by how many active independant AI's are functional at any one time. I also added three more alliances that kick in average 1 year out, just when I need lighten the AI processing load.