• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yukala said:
More or less, but lately I have not got to it till 10pm, will see.

Here, now there is much family business afoot...
:)

So ETA in less than 48 hours?

GeneralHannibal said:
So ETA in less than 48 hours?
:D
What a guy, my #1 Fan!!!
:cool:

Guild Imperium Update

Guild Imperium Update:

Have completed tech teams for new minors and amended some tech team names for 'republics' to better reflect being republics, not imperial.

Worked on the four short rebel chains and the main 'default rebel file'. A trifle more tedious than I expected as I am still running into minor file house-keeping chores.

:eek:o

Yukala said:
Guild Imperium Update:

Have completed tech teams for new minors and amended some tech team names for 'republics' to better reflect being republics, not imperial.

Worked on the four short rebel chains and the main 'default rebel file'. A trifle more tedious than I expected as I am still running into minor file house-keeping chores.

:eek:o

So, how many more hours of work? :)

GeneralHannibal said:
So, how many more hours of work? :)

Ya you're good!!

I know appreciating your exceedly patient and unflaging support!!!

But these event chains are worth it! They put in more 'color and theme'.

Without them; it is simply the best AI driven mod ever written. But with them, well it is best with some fireworks included.
:rofl: :cool:

Oh and I just about finished one for a short testing, but got to get one of the vehicles serviced before 3pm.

I know, and I think I'll love these parts. But can't you release Beta1, and then finish those up for a hopefully soon to be released Beta1.5 :). After all, you don't want to keep me waiting to long, do you?

GeneralHannibal said:
I know, and I think I'll love these parts. But can't you release Beta1, and then finish those up for a hopefully soon to be released Beta1.5 :). After all, you don't want to keep me waiting to long, do you?

No it pains me to have such an enthusiastic soul on fire and supportive and yet kept waiting... :eek: But this setting keeps me on point and productive.

Will post update tonight with some compromised thought on the matter.

Yukala said:
No it pains me to have such an enthusiastic soul on fire and supportive and yet kept waiting... :eek: But this setting keeps me on point and productive.

Will post update tonight with some compromised thought on the matter.

OK, I'll be waiting :)

Guild Imperium Update

Guild Imperium Update:

Will cut-off to Beta1 and send first copy out to GenneralHannibal whom may consider himself first Beta Tester.

When? At current rate of progress, maybe in two or three days.

Worked hard and have some details but, what I wrote mysteriously 'erased' in the thread window when I hit the esc key accidently. :eek:

I will pick it up another time.

Yukala said:
Guild Imperium Update:

Will cut-off to Beta1 and send first copy out to GenneralHannibal whom may consider himself first Beta Tester.

When? At current rate of progress, maybe in two or three days.

Worked hard and have some details but, what I wrote mysteriously 'erased' in the thread window when I hit the esc key accidently. :eek:

I will pick it up another time.

*jumps with joy*

This looks like a good one, and maybe I can write a review and put it in the AARlander :)

I remember a while ago, you said you were going to take away some of the straits or crossings. Just curious, but did you and if so, which ones?

GeneralHannibal said:
I remember a while ago, you said you were going to take away some of the straits or crossings. Just curious, but did you and if so, which ones?

I took away the ones connecting INO or Indonesia to Australia. Australia to New Guinea are still intact as that is critical MP wise to four nations, they being Indonesia, Pacific Fire, Australian Empire and New Zealand.

Philippines are not connected as they were, just to itself. Taiwan is only connected to mainland China. Korea is not connected to Japan, however Japan is connected to the mainland north via her own holdings.

Sardinia is not connected or Malta because they are now Armed Shipping Company and Watchers. Scotland is not connected to Iceland, nor Iceland to Greenland etc.

The rest is mainly as was. Except Crete is connected now to Land of Khem south (Egypt)

Guild Imperium Update

Guild Imperium Update:

Beta1 is near completion.

Event chains as will be are tested done.

They being, Claims_rebels, the old alliance_shaker updated, Imperial_uprisings, WarFile 1 and 2.

The AI's in use and done are:

Afrikan.ai
alliance.ai
The defaults which are the Imperial AI
pacific.ai
puppet.ai
rebel.ai

All but the Imperial AI have at least a half dozen adherents. This about half in number, so half are run by the Imperial AI.

The very basic 'revolt.txt' file is scenario done, that covering the 70 at start Beta1 countries.

A special note concerning claims and some of what is not included in Beta1.

NOT included and disabled is the Player Event chains that interact with Guilds, which are not functional in Beta1.

ALSO NOT enabled is the series of Fascist Revolter Nations (all European) as they are to be tied to the Player Event chains and not come into play until game year 2 and 3.

For claims, what is MISSING is getting new claims by event. What is are only those loaded up by scenario inc files at start.

But they include:

Argentinean Empire claims on the Brazilian Empire and the Peruvian Empire. (the theme here is Argentinean vain desire for glory)

In North America four countries surrounding the Sioux Nation have entered into a secret Guild brokered treaty to cut the Sioux Nation holdings to a few pitiful provinces. The theme is 'greed'. The nations having claims are French Quebec, Republic of America, Republic of Texas and lastly the Republic of Oregon. (additionally, the at start border between Republic of Texas and the Sioux Nation has been adjusted to accomodate this claim theme)

Both the Persian Empire and India have come to a agreement to annex all of Afghanistan between them except two provinces for fear of Guild sanctions. (Afghans owe some substantial money to the Guild) The theme is fear, as newly powerful religious fanatics have taken firm hold of the area.

In China the Imperial Chinese have pre-imminent claims on Peoples China to the north, Yunnan and Tibet to the West, GuangxiClique to the south and additionally the island Taiwan. Taiwan is a puppet of Japan. Via an very old treaty now, Imperial China does not have claims on Mongol Empire's puppet Manchuria. However, the internationally regarded rebel nation, Peoples China does make claims on the whole of Manchuria and Imperial China. These are not regarded by the world as legit. No other nation in the area have claims of any kind.

Though Kazakia is a puppet of Imperial Russia, Russia hold claims upon her. Same with Mongol Empire she holds claims on both her puppets, Manchuria and Kipchak Empire. These more as a safeguard against possible foreign control.

Now in Africa, many here have vast claims even to the whole of Africa. From the top, Ethopian Empire hold claims on a good deal north, east and south. Next Land of Khem, and the others have claims on each other mostly, they being New Carthage, Nigerian Empire, Kingdom of Kongo, Empire of Opar. These last due to long intermarrying of the ruling families. Ethopian Empire claims stem from the ancient past as well do the Land of Khem.

African nations here mentioned have their own ai. This AI is ferocious to war. Africa is a hot bed. They do not bother with actually 'making claim demands nor will they entertain such' as they consider it 'dishonorable'. ONLY WAR cures claims here.

Republic of Liberia is a puppet of Republic of America and so draws America in West Africa. South Africa is a puppet of the Australian Empire and also draws her into central south Africa from time to time. New Carthage is the brain-child of Guild manipulations from Europe and as such only holds claims on Gilbrater and Republic of Liberia.

Now the event chain above, titled, claims_rebels is my surprise and supervises the claims of Argentinean Empire, those against the Sioux Nation and Afghanistan.

There are no claims in Europe. As the Napoleons of Imperial France 'fixed' all European borders by Guild enforced treaties from a century ago till now. All are not happy about this for sure...

What is left to Beta1? Theme and country descriptions of some nations and graphics.

Then it is a wrapping it up to the download site.

Last edited:
Wow. Only country descriptions and a few graphics?

So by tomorrow?

Also, did you see my multiplayer thread ;)

GeneralHannibal said:
Wow. Only country descriptions and a few graphics?

So by tomorrow?

Also, did you see my multiplayer thread ;)

Yes, but you may be being a 'trifle' optomistic.
:rofl:

Yukala said:
Yes, but you may be being a 'trifle' optomistic.
:rofl:

So the day after tomorrow?

Guild Imperium Update

Guild Imperium Update:

Did what I could of flags, shields, and counters. Looks a lot better really. Still posting a few more minister files.

Descriptions are last...

Then for a nightcap I just watched Imperial France land 4 paratroopers one province in upon Republic of Liberia and then follow with an amphib landing with one marine and one cav right on top a inf. as the whole of the coast was garrisoned. Thus connecting to the interior para's.

You are going to like this puppy GeneralHannibal!!

Yukala said:
Guild Imperium Update:

Did what I could of flags, shields, and counters. Looks a lot better really. Still posting a few more minister files.

Descriptions are last...

Then for a nightcap I just watched Imperial France land 4 paratroopers one province in upon Republic of Liberia and then follow with an amphib landing with one marine and one cav right on top a inf. as the whole of the coast was garrisoned. Thus connecting to the interior para's.

You are going to like this puppy GeneralHannibal!!

I guess I'll need a coast guard then :eek: