• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GeneralHannibal said:
I assume this also effects the far-north of Canada?

I think you should leave some mountains though, and maybe add some in some places for extra strategic fun...

Canada yes, lots of mountain chains still exist. Still pushing ahead though, but when so much demands attending this project is at a crawl.
:eek:

How are you doing GeneralHannibal?

Yukala said:
Canada yes, lots of mountain chains still exist. Still pushing ahead though, but when so much demands attending this project is at a crawl.
:eek:

How are you doing GeneralHannibal?

I was thinking that making the Appalachian mountains more pronounced could lead to some interesting results...

As for me, I'm doing fine (although I am sick right now :()

GeneralHannibal said:
I was thinking that making the Appalachian mountains more pronounced could lead to some interesting results...

As for me, I'm doing fine (although I am sick right now :()

Good idea, I'll look into it.
Be well faster, drink lots of clean water!

VILenin said:
Any hint as to when we might see the next release? Or at least an update as to your status? :)

Gosh hi and how are you doing?

Currently still working on the African Continent which is shaping to be more a player in world affairs.

I am ferreting out the 'claims' right now, to be, more a logical dull roar.

Generally, modding progresses at a snail's pace. As it has these last three months. Especially as a contrast to the previous three years. This will continue yet for a spell as I am launching new businesses right now.

lloyd007 said:
What are you thinking!? Nothing should come before HOI... ;)

Seriously though good luck...

Thanks and things are moving very rapidly and well.
:D

In business, that is.
:cool:

EvilSanta said:
Got any of that fancy smancy beta for me? ;)

Well I just sent my proposal into Paradox early this morning so, I am on 'wait and see mode'.

But thanks!!!!!

I will keep you posted!

therev said:
Dear Yukala

I hope you are well and all is going swimmingly for you.

I have resurfaced after some heavy months of RL work..... sigh.......

The reason for this missive - where are you up to and can I help by beta testing?

I have just sent in 20 May 08 my signed contract to Paradox. Am waiting.

I would need you for beta-testing Guild Imperium as a game sold at Gamersgate! :D

I also will do some code tweaks, any suggestions from the point of view that would work for Guild Imperium or generally for large battle mod format?

Emphasis on fun play and story board. Oh and of course a killer AI. :cool:

Yukala said:
I have just sent in 20 May 08 my signed contract to Paradox. Am waiting.

Go Yukala Go! - This will make for a smoother ride I'm sure :p

Yukala said:
I would need you for beta-testing Guild Imperium as a game sold at Gamersgate! :D

I will be ready when you are. I am an addict and I need my fix. I also would like the Kudos of being an actual Beta-tester for a game that sells!

Yukala said:
I also will do some code tweaks, any suggestions from the point of view that would work for Guild Imperium or generally for large battle mod format?

Emphasis on fun play and story board. Oh and of course a killer AI. :cool:

I'm not sure at If I have the latest version of the GI - did you tweek the Guild Fascists any? They seemd to just cause confusion and slow down game play in the version I have. If they were able to really take off it would be a different matter.

As you already know - I like battles, lots of them! :cool:

Just let me know what you want me to do and I'll get on with it. GI is a great mod and with the source code will be even greater. I hope this means you will make it ARMA 1.2 friendly.

I have a few thoughts about GI, but I will wait till you are ready to begin.

I've had a few storyline thoughts as well, that would mainly revolve around making all countries not ideologically the same. Because that is one of the major things in the mod that bothers me :(

GeneralHannibal said:
I've had a few storyline thoughts as well, that would mainly revolve around making all countries not ideologically the same. Because that is one of the major things in the mod that bothers me :(

Sounds good, want to post them?

Also, have signed contract sent in now for awhile, am waiting as are many others.

VILenin said:
I'd be willing to kick some story ideas around as well. Maybe start a thread for it here in the Grand Battle subforum?

That would be most welcome!

:cool: