• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
VILenin said:
Sounds good Yukala, I can't wait to cut my teeth on Beta2! :D

:D

Still updating...

Moved Imperial France, Imperial Germany and Kingdom of Poland major navies to a minor port with same name now part of minor OOB. This way their navies can better survive as the Guild Fascist rebellions.

Let us just say, rumors and rumblings have alerted some Imperiums to impending danger...

Fixed error found in a event chain.
Amended a few alliance events.
Added to the Armed Traders war events.

Now testing.

Guild Imperium Beta2 update

General update:

Well I wrote some events earlier that do not play out for a year or more so testing took time, so to make sure of them properly firing in their set and setting.

Now here are some interesting tidbit:

What I wrote of my own study works 1/2 the time. (and I am pretty sure exactly why and will fix when rested)

Another thing is I copied (yes copied) from some major mod who I had helped. None of their events hardly work, this did not, others only after I fixed them. Not the first time either.

I wonder... how many around here have been blissfully OFF in their respective 'corners' writing event after event and NEVER test them? So these things are piled now to the sky. Some know, they spend a lot of time 'fixing them' after the fact. :eek:

Well be assured, I do let events go out door until I know they do exactly what they are supposed to do. Which can add time and reduce the number of events written but gosh, they will work and not cause CTD's.

But I do get CTD's now when countries are annexed too quickly on fast speed, so watch it and save every month, so you can better replay when required.

Now to end a long day or night... ??? Do not rightly know what to call it for I have been up and down with puppies all night. :D

I have a true blue quote to share from a fellow modder near-by I just had to lift and share with all...

Allenby said:

It requires a big-testicled, conscientious and authoritative person to insist that they undertake the bulk of the work in order to continue the progress of the mod.

I will occasionally do some work here and there, but I cannot promise even nearly the kind of effort necessary regularly enough to realise the kind of progress expected.

:rofl:
This is precious isn't it?
:cool: :wacko: :D

Guild Imperium Beta2 update

Guild Imperium Beta2 update:

It is finished.

Finally proved and tested out the errant event chains!!

So,

GeneralHannibal
therev
lloyd007
Lafayette53

BlackNeurosis (have not heard from you, still interested?)
VILenin
JFeatherston
JDee
Kruz
Kibbles
Carthade
Užičkibombarder

==================

Are you all up and ready?

Last edited:
:cool: Guild Imperium Beta2 is wrapped and packaged and now uploading which, as for you will take a bit of time. Same size as last.

Edit update:

It is now 4AM my time and it is only half uploaded, so I will not be passing out any 'keys' to download until after I get some sleep.

Last edited:
How should we install this (not that I've gotten it yet)?

Should I just copy and paste over the current things, or make an entirely fresh install. If so, what should be the files needed (I forgot)...

*really wants to see some guild fascist rebellions*

GeneralHannibal said:
How should we install this (not that I've gotten it yet)?

Should I just copy and paste over the current things, or make an entirely fresh install. If so, what should be the files needed (I forgot)...

*really wants to see some guild fascist rebellions*

read me install contained in the folder.

I AM emailing link to most of you now.

Links sent.

Except to BlackNeurosis (have not heard from)

Kruz, yours came back?

And am waiting for email of a new beta tester a just pm'd

Carthade said:
holy fudge its huge :p

how do i install it? :p

Here you go, from the readme.
Make a new folder named Guild Imperium off the Program Files (main file tree)

empty unziped contents entirely within as is. It will also be named Guild Imperium or you can just drop the unzipped Guild Imperium folder as in, into the Program Files folder itself.

Next open Program Files\Guild Imperium

history
no_time_limit_12
(this)ReadMe
savedbug
settings
========================
YOU ADD TO THIS the following by copy paste from either beta1 or vanilla HOI2_1.3a.
========================
-config.eu
-HOI2.exe (to this add on the NTL mod if not done already)
-HOI2. Desktop application ICON (or short-cut which you rename to Guild Imperium_Beta2, copy and place upon desktop)
-libbz2.dll

Beamed said:
I assume this means incompatibility with Doomsday or Armageddon? :(

yep.

I recommend the swift purchase of Anthology.

ERROR alert:

Need ADD a blank 'save games' in the Scenarios folder. This will mess up saving.

Thanks GennerlHannibal!!

Užičkibombarder said:
Is it ready for download?

I need your email address. You can PM it to me.

This is for HOI2 patched up to 1.3a

And is closed beta so far sharing files or inner works.

I made one error, you need create a folder, named 'save games' and place in the game folder tree under scenarios.