Guide on how to write an 'Imperator is dead' thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reviews? Did I miss something, because I am pretty sure what I read was not a review. Going "I don't think the devs have played tribals" is not even close to one. That's like walking up to a random person and go "Lol, do you even know how to do your job?". Did you expect a friendly response? Would you be friendly to people who did that to you?

How about something like "I think the tribal gameplay is subpar at the moment because of <X> reasons."? Or maybe "Hey, I wish the devs would focus more on the tribal gameplay, because I feel like there are certain issues at the moment like <X>."? Those are reviews and feedback that we would listen to, because they would at least be remotely constructive in nature.

Don't expect devs to play ball with you, if you act like an idiot.

WOW. I see an overreaction here. Even if that guy's response could be considered offensive to a Dev, it is far from being as offensive as calling someone an idiot...

The poster was making a criticism (to which I dont agree) to devs as professionals. Even if considered offensive it is about their professional capabilities. Being bad at a job is not a character's flaw. The above quoted answer is a direct offense to the poster as a person.

Reactions: