• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(55520)

Stormregion Representative
Apr 6, 2006
Hello all,

As many of you may already know and a few of you do not know, Stormregion is the developer making this fine game and they have brought me on board to get the community together and launch some fun projects for us all to indulge in.

So any and all RTS/WWII/Rush for Berlin fans, stop by and visit us at www.stormregion.com.

I will also be coming here regularly so drop a question, suggestion etc. here if you have one.

Lastly: Get Excited!!!!! I have played through the game, SP and MP and you're gonna love it!

[SR]Caveman said:
Hello all,

As many of you may already know and a few of you do not know, Stormregion is the developer making this fine game and they have brought me on board to get the community together and launch some fun projects for us all to indulge in.

So any and all RTS/WWII/Rush for Berlin fans, stop by and visit us at www.stormregion.com.

I will also be coming here regularly so drop a question, suggestion etc. here if you have one.

Lastly: Get Excited!!!!! I have played through the game, SP and MP and you're gonna love it!

Szia :) Remélem is ;)

(Hi, I hope so)

And another hello from Germany from the Deep Silver Community Manager! I see that [SR]Caveman, our partner in crime from Stormregion already posted here, so I thought I`d stick to this thread and add my post :D I hope you`ll all love RfB as we all do, because it`s a great game with a lot of improvements for the somewhat dull market of WW2 RTS games. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed :)

rgds,

Daniel
Deep Silver CM

Drop by in our forums as well: http://forum.deepsilver.com/rfb

I am looking forward to this game, being very interested in ww2 i have been waiting a long time for a great game to come along.
I must admit to being pleasantly surprised when i saw the Me 262 and the Maus among others.
Im a bit of a Panzer-nut you see. :D
I have watched the trailers and i am getting cautiously optimistic for this one.
I'll be watching closely till release! :)

Gul Brown said:
I am looking forward to this game, being very interested in ww2 i have been waiting a long time for a great game to come along.
I must admit to being pleasantly surprised when i saw the Me 262 and the Maus among others.
Im a bit of a Panzer-nut you see. :D
I have watched the trailers and i am getting cautiously optimistic for this one.
I'll be watching closely till release! :)

You may not have to wait too long for your enthusiasm bubble to burst. Today the demo comes out so you can get a pretty good taste of the game from that.

It's good to see some folks here getting interested too. I have started coming here (Paradox forums) quite a bit recently. I really like the History forums. There are a lot of really cool topics there. One of my favorites:

Frequent Battlefields

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237631

As RFB turns History on its head in WWII, the kind of people I see here in that forum are just the kinds of gamers I would like to see talking about our game.

We got the ball rolling on an alternate history timeline. I would be curious to see where they would take the idea.

So I hope a few of them jump on board to share their historical wizardry with the rest of us.

One of the features im looking forward to the most is alternative history-- that always spices things up :)

I Like It

I purchased the game and the Rush for the Bomb expansion. So far I played the Soviet and German campaigns. I had already played Codename Panzers 1 & 2 so i knew what to expect, and even then I was pleasantly surprised.

The game doesn't really have much innovation, but I don't feel that is necessary, it is what it is. Innovation in games is not always good and sometimes we just want more of a good thing. The game is polished and well developed and there is little bad that can be said about it. It's also a great value, the single player campaigns are fairly extensive and you can play multiplayer till your hearts content.