Greeting from the future: Europa 5130

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@MatRopert Can you show us screenshots of the other superpower nations? Regarding corruption, rulers and stability.
Still from 5671 (last save I got from here), here you go:

countries.PNG

Leaders.PNG

Since there's no corruption in ledgers, here's a manual list for the great powers:
  1. Spain: 100
  2. Vijayanagar: 19.10
  3. USA: 0.49
  4. Rajputana: 2.47
  5. Paraguay: 1.60
  6. Ethiopia: 1.72
  7. Austria: 3.59
  8. Portugal: 1.78
Of those, only Spain and Vijayanagar have a growing corruption that they could still reverse by moving the slider around the 100% area, something the AI isn't trained to do at the moment.

Hummm, maybe the al should learn to spread the development around.100+ dev Greenland is a bit much! :eek:

nah unless they were sitting on 100% OE for centuries corruption that high are simply impossible. It must be AI debased really hard, AI really like debasing but really bad in paying down the corruption. Generally is not really a proble because passive corruption reduction for being Ahead of time in tech, but when there were no techto research anymore passive corruption reduction was not cut in

This post is a lot of fun. Will there be more posts like this in the future? Or is there some place where people post these kinds of commented AI developed histories?

Also, how is it possible to continue playing after 1821? When I load one of these saves I just immediately go to the end screen.

You have a continue button you can press.

Oh, no wonder I never saw such an option. I remember trying to de-ironman a save once, but I couldn't do it. So I guess if you play Ironman the answer is "you can't right now", correct?

Thank you for your answers guys :)
Indeed, and I have a feeling that "right now" will probably be "ever". Instead of giving an option to de-ironman it by the game and let you continue it, but I guess that's not a priority or a high on the list thing for the developers.

At least there you can work your way around it with stating and destating the land but the corruption for territories will grow and grow and grow from a certain point.
I guess WC and one faith achievements have to be done on older versions from now on.