• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bola

Corporal
84 Badges
Mar 18, 2017
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III
Here what i findout that hornorary title doesn't appear in title list like "tide master" for harbor or any other great work that has minor title .

Decision is not working too like "find herb" "gift wine or beer" and drink form "fountain of youth" do you have any way to fix this ?

Or i have to wait for update.

By the way: I suppose it would be nice to make "wonder" titles major ones. When I was playing I was forgetting to check titles for Reach caves and cat's harbor often, and they're being unassigned turn off the wonder in question.

To add to this--supposedly, I was supposed to be able to build a subbuilding on a great work for a Dwemer Cannonade. Not only did no Dwemer Cannonade appear, but I do believe after using get_all_artifacts and skimming through things that no Dwemer Cannonade exists.

Hello

I have a question about a feature of Great Works in EK : it seems some of them require the ruler to have the correct religion to activate the GW.
For exemple the necropolis in Rhanano requires to follow the Yokudan Pantheon
But does it work if a non yokudan faith ruler have a yokudan faith vassal (if I give the Rhanano County to an alik'r ?)...

Thanks for any reply :)