• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

balthira

Recruit
Jun 1, 2021
So, I have this weird bug where the Great Khan seems to be death but the event didn't trigger right. I just got this information when I was trying to contact him (because I was wondering if he is still alive, since he seemed to be around a long time) The Horde is on this status now for quite a long time and I don't think that anything will happen there.

I already had this bug before and had to give up the playthrough because I bowed to him and didn't want to spend the rest of my playtrough as a client state with no chance to break free. This time I couldn't care less about him, because he spawned on the other side of the Galaxy and he didn't bother me at all. So I don't care if the horde lingers around or not.

But I'm a little bit afraid that the end game crisis will not fire at all now. It seems to be a really great game for me in the moment, I make an isolanistic run, no one really likes me but they can't declare war on me. I have a small empire but the only way to "get in" is trough two well defended bottle necks. I really would love to idle around a little bit for the next hundred years or so, take care of my own business and then join the rest of the Galaxy when we have to defend us against the crisis. But if the "death, not death" Khan will block the crisis I would just let it be and start a new run.

Anyone has any experience with this bug?

far as i know, the game pretty much doesn't care what is going on at the time, once the "late game" year date swings by, the crisis will start having the chance to spawn

you could be in the midst of dealing with a war in heaven, a slave revolt and the great khan all at the same time and boom...prethoryn scourge

far as i know, the game pretty much doesn't care what is going on at the time, once the "late game" year date swings by, the crisis will start having the chance to spawn

you could be in the midst of dealing with a war in heaven, a slave revolt and the great khan all at the same time and boom...prethoryn scourge
This is correct. :cool: