• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am gone for 2 days and the AAR is finished!

What luck have I left in this world... no more lying... I mean Diplomaticially astute leader who likes painiting everywhere map region his impreal colors!

what luck do I have, god answer me!

*clears throat as I turn more serious*

this has been the most enjoyable AAR this quarter! We wish for more of this kinds of AAR that ghrap us and continue to amaze us as we continue to read.

Quagxi FTW!!

thank you! and I will, of course, try to provide another such gripping AAR (or two) by the end of February
nods.gif

I must echo the (frustrating) sentiment that I get a little too busy to checks the forums for a few days and the whole world falls apart - or, in this case, an excellent AAR ends. :(

If I may, the ending was "Mythic"! :rolleyes:

Although, maybe a little too "deus ex machina" for my tastes. I can see why you needed to kill-off Li. (And I agree that the next phase of invasions would not be anywhere near as exciting as the ones you mention above.) But, an assassin walking through Siberia for 22 months?! Wouldn't it have been better to have his private plane shot down (I seem to recall that happening once... ;) ); or his train strafed. Anyway, I guess I'm just a little upset that I can no longer "open the book" and read this story.

Looking forward to your next adventure!

I understand where you're coming from with the 'deus ex machinae' thing, but I actually had this idea bouncing around in my head since Japan had been annexed. however, at that time there were still greater and funner (I love that non-word :rofl: ) challenges to face first. as grayghost said, this was the proper time to end it.

and don't worry, you shouldn't be kept waitin too long ;)

me said:
as I have the next chapter is already in the modding stages and its beginning will coincide with the refresh of my photobucket bandwidth in the last week of February
soon
nods.gif

Y'know, there's always www.imageshack.us... :nods:

I don't even know if it has bandwidth limitations, but it can't be as low as photobucket's...
j.

I don't even know if it has bandwidth limitations, but it can't be as low as photobucket's...
photobucket's is 10gb. I have no idea how I exceeded it in less than two weeks, as before those two weeks it had been going strong each entire month with the daily updates. besides, the rest and time to prepare is nice :p

I wish to further emphasize how great this AAR is [was] through telepathic communication.

:( Didn't work.

goodness, 12 hours! :eek:
I feel honored, that you think it was good enough to read it in such a concentrated period of time. thanks! :D