• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Khephren said:
Yes..But I only have standard ( Old School :p )
This is not a problem. AGCEEP maintains both versions and GRT is made for this. Kolmy is very helpful these days and I used his skills for standardization between Base (standard EU2) and Deluxe (EGUFSM) specific AGCEEP CoAs. Results were amazing with standard or EGUFSM provided shields (no need to have an original image).

A bunch of questions...
Khephren said:
Ashanti

Birgers is late Ashanti ( I use flag change beginning with Osei Tutu )
Change is for Osei Tutu? Before, is standard correct?
Khephren said:
Iceland

the codfish are correct
Even for a late revolter, 1800 in AGCEEP?
Khephren said:
Mysore

I use a flag change..the top one was in use from Hayder Ali on
Standard one is accurate before 1766 then?
Khephren said:
Provence

I use a flag change again...top one accurate for game's start
Which one? Can you share?
Khephren said:
Trebizond

top one is Comemni arms
Does it mean standard one should be avoided?
Khephren said:
Tunisia

I use a flag change. Horse is for Hafsids.
Which one? Can you share (bis)?

Khephren said:
Ottomans

I use several flag changes for them. Bottom one is accurate for late 18th Century on. Top one is accurate for after capture of Constantinople.
Once again can you share?
Is this accurate between 1419 and 1453 then (according to Birger):

Ottoman.png

I edited previous posts and required obvious standard shields in GRT.

Last edited:
If it is all the same, I like our base Koyunlu graphics better. While the ones in EGUSFM are based on the "name symbols" (horribly inaccurate description), I don't they were actually used as flags...so our more design based graphics could be fine. (Sort of like my made up image for the Uzbeks.)

I have no idea and no preference. All I want is to find out why differencies exist and which solution is "best" or, at least, approved for AGCEEP since EGUFSM isn't entirely part of it. Do you mean both Koyunlu standard should be used?

List of changes in AGCEEP according to posts #11 to #16 and following comments:

-added Base CoA/flag for Bourbonnais (BOU), Athens (ATH), Huguenots (FPR), French Catholics (FUC), Netherlands (HOL), Teutonic Order (LAT), Provence (PRO), Tunisia (TUN), Ottoman Empire (TUR) and Vijayanagar (VIJ) for consistency with EGUFSM 1.1 (Deluxe default)
-added Base CoA only for Order of St John (KNI) and Trebizond (TRE) for consistency with EGUFSM 1.1 (Deluxe default)
-replaced Base CoA/flag for Golconda (HYD) and Bahmanid Empire (THE) for consistency with Deluxe
-added Deluxe CoA/flag for Ak Koyunlu (AKK), Ashanti (ASH), Iceland (ICE) and Qara Koyunly (QAR) for consistency with Vanilla (Base default)
-added Deluxe CoA only for Mysore (MYS) for consistency with Vanilla (Base default)

Several changes with EGUFSM 1.2... and Base version of some CoAs is needed for consistency.

1) Switzerland (cross to the left):

shieldheldv3.png

2) Moldavia and Wallachia

3) Pommern:

shieldpomfe5.png

Deluxe and Base version (on yellow background) will be removed and Base will revert to vanilla CoA but flag will be needed for Base (new one included in EGUFSM 1.2).

4) Georgia:

shieldgeosr6.png

AGCEEP version is different and will be displayed by default. But is this CoA more accurate?

4) Transylvania (SIE)

shieldsieen8.png

But it seems it should be for Siebenbürgen and not really Transylvania as it is AGCEEP. Confirmation? In this case, shouldn't we use EGUFSM 1.1 one (to be inluded in Deluxe):

shieldsietu3.png

(same as vanilla for SIE and Base)

5) Deluxe set for Stettin will be removed.

6) About flags:
lux, gen, tur (submitted for 1.51) and ven will be removed from Deluxe version.

bri, cro, gra, hel, kol, mec, mol, pom, por, tur, sie (if 1.2 kept), swe and wal (according to version) will be new and used by default in Deluxe and be added to Base.

Last edited:
Is this what we currently use for Foix? It seems a better fit than the Bearn flag.

You're right for the flag. For the CoA, we could use quartered Foix-Béarn. From same site:
In 1276, Roger-Bernard III's seal has four pallets. In 1281, following his marriage with the heir of Béarn, Roger-Bernard quartered his arms Foix-Béarn. The Foix arms had only three pallets, but were the arms of the city of Foix, as shown on a chart dated 1281, and not of the county of Foix.

Foix_Bearn.gif

And interesting site (in French, but just cllick on the name of the different Counts to te left for details).

EDIT: CoA replaced with version available here.

Last edited: