• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jaycee16503

Recruit
Feb 25, 2023
Hi all,

I'm having massive graphical issues lately. When scrolling to the bottom of the map, the screen starts flickering and horizontal black lines appear. I probably not describing it too well but they are 1 square in height and stretch across the map. Once these issues start, it's a couple of lines but the graphics continue to degrade until the game is unplayable. The menus are also affected once the issues start. I quit out and reload and it's fixed again... until I scroll to the bottom of the map and the cycle repeats.

I am nigh on certain it isn't my system (have rolled back drivers, updated drivers, reinstalled drivers etc etc - AMD RX580) I have uninstall and reinstalled and rolled back to previous versions of the game on steam. I have played this game for years without issues on much less powerful systems and previously it worked fine. I think it might have started around the time the high tech pack came out so it might have something to do with that but I am not 100% sure as I wasn't playing the game much at the time. I have reinstalled the game and I have removed mods and the problem persists. Google offers no answer and I can't find this reported anywhere else.

Anyone have any ideas?

Upvote 0