• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Duke of Wellington said:
Have you downloaded these fellows.
The African ones look like

once you get to level 2 sprites.

Ups. Only now do I notice that, but thanks! :)

is this possible to do with this pics (for Polish units, please)???

kibel_20intela.jpg

and this?

Kibel%20-%20na%20kazda%20okolicznosc.jpg

polish toiletchairs? :wacko:

A quick, small request

Could someone please recolor the Level 3 Spanish sprites, change the yellow to blue (same shade as used for french sprites) but leave everything else as it is?

Thanks! :D

AugustusCaesar said:
could some one make a wales unit set just recolor the Spanish one for level four so their Green Red and White (Green bottom White top Red Accent) same for the rest of the levels

hey can you guys tell me if this looks good for my first try at recoloring a unit

Looks pretty good to me! :cool: Maybe you'd like to try your hand at... hmmm...maybe... the level 3 Spanish sprite perhaps! :D ;)

AugustusCaesar said:
how does this look

Perfect! :D Exactly what I had in mind! Thanks! :cool:

So where are you posting it, so I can grab me a copy?

Do you think it's possible of coloring a Norwegian sprite with white, gold and red?

Pattern is for you to decide ;)

AugustusCaesar said:
tell me if you like them here is level 1 yes it is kaigon's

level 2

level 3

and level 4

So... do you like them?

I think it was too much white on all, I like number 4 really much, but the others not so much, how bout you use red and blue on the first three? :)

Hello,
does somebody know a tool to concatenate BMPs?
It'll greatly speed up the phase of cutting unnecessary borders of the frame.

Right now I have just a tool to split the sprite in frames. I need something to concatenate the frames back to the sprite. The tool I'm using for split doesn't support it.