• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I came across the program that allows one to view the graphic files from cossacks. It would save alot of time as I can set the pallete, number of frames, and size to match EU2 in one step... but the thing crashes every single time I try to open one file. :mad: I don't own civ3 atm, I would get it if you know of any on-line buy-and-download place for it Toxic. Right now I use photoshop, bring in the sprite from the civ format, copy, crop, place each individual frame just so... very time consuming :wacko:

Still, it is a nice project. I've had this game since the first release in germany, and just now have found the tools to make the units look like I always thought they should have :p

Haha, don't post anything until he gets online! :rofl:

Krantz said:
hmm some more photoshop interested people would be nice for this forum i think. ;)

I'm quite busy and i still got to train a litlle.. but i could try and help with a couple of units per week....

But first, i must figure how to have the palette work in photoshop (knowing that i have a french version :p ).

EDIT : and i'll add that all i'll be able to do, at least at first, is conversion from CIV3 units... :rolleyes:

I've just been on Kaigon's website, and am going to try and add some new sprites. Has anyone got any white units (normal EU2 style, just recoloured - I don't think I'm going to bother with CIV stuff just yet) for France, as well as any better coloured sprites for Denmark, Burgundy, etc.?

Any ideas?

Where's the best place to get sprites for EU2, bar Kaigon's site? ;)

I've made a French(Bourbon, white/gold) and a Danish(Red) unit.

And for Burgundy you can have :

can_inf_bourg.gif

Any look will I have by asking for Ethiopia sprites? The current black-guy ones aren't very good... :eek:o

I have seen many impressive sprites for EU2 and EU3...
Could someone impreove the current armies sprites for Victoria?
Victoria is a great game with very complex political-economical system.
thanks in advance :rolleyes: