• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
dansklf8senkommandf8rat2.jpg

Replace all Blue with white, this is for unit sprite lvl 4 and remove that Ping pong ball at the top and just make it look like a black/white version of the english hat? :)
livgardehestxt3.jpg

As a lvl 3. Just make it White and Red, no gold ;) and a Black hat not Brown please :D <--- (Meant that hat for the english, The brown one)

Little specific but..:p

PrZ

cool-toxic said:
Kolmy, you can just copy one of your units to the palette folder and link to it in the .spr files.
Or if you don't understand then if you got ICQ or MSN then just add me.

No, I didn't understand, but how I add you on MSN if I haven't your mail?

hi, im back, and i need some sprites for HoI2 (becoz there is noone to make them i post it to ya toxic)

-GDI units:

Titan:

TITAN.jpg

gdiattacktr1.gif

Infantry: the soldier above just recolor the blue part to yellow/golden/light brown, and make of it a group of 5 members

and i will need a BIG tank for a mammoth, one for medium, humvee (with machinegun on the top), a bomber, and an orca fighter:

orca.jpg

orca_fighter_03.jpg

(if you search for the C&C3 trailer you will see some nice ones)

Brotherhood of Nod:

Stealth tank:
s-tank.jpg

(there are some in an in-game movie)

http://www.asde.com/~dane/C&C2/banshee.jpg

other: same group of soldiers as by GDI but main color black and secondary red, also a small light tank and a nod buggy (buggy with a machine gun on the top)

cool-toxic said:
Jorian, good to see you again. I don't think that C&C has another format of units, so can't do it...
than please make those soldiers atleast, and try to find some tanks :/

Hello. I have watching this thread for quite a while, but i still didnt find what i wanted. Well, i will ask it right away, if someone can help me, i would really, apreciate it. Is there LT 11, LT 31 sprites for Hindi/Chinese/Japanese nations?

BurningEGO said:
Hello. I have watching this thread for quite a while, but i still didnt find what i wanted. Well, i will ask it right away, if someone can help me, i would really, apreciate it. Is there LT 11, LT 31 sprites for Hindi/Chinese/Japanese nations?

No, but i'm thinking making one, maybe I will start today, or tomorow, after my aztec L-2 be ready ;)

I will be waiting most impatiently for it. Let me know when it is done. ;)

Oh, and thanks in advance. :cool: