• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I need a flag from this on:

shieldscale5.png

Thnx =)

Ich habe ein requesten

y0 bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, &c.

Good, now the formalities are over with, can I please have this in both EGUFSM & vanilla EU2 style, with square flag of the same?

Use the EGUFSM BUR CoA as a template. Needs to look top-notch. ;):eek:o

Many thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Mandead, Sie wissen, dass Sie schrieb, dass Satz falsch, nicht wahr? Oh, Englisch Menschen und ihre Rechtschreibfehler. :D

(Sorry, just had to.)

Pity you did not place in the thread for everyone to use, they represent some of the many rulers of Frisia

Can't they just download the bundle? ;)

EDIT: Oh, what about the Cirksena family?

Last edited:
Go away!

:p

Loving the anti-communist sig... :rofl:

I can't... :p

What can I say, I hate stupid commies, (and other stupid people as well). ;)

Can't they just download the bundle? ;)

EDIT: Oh, what about the Cirksena family?

I already have the Cirksena and tom Brock one

@ Emperor_krk :

One mi nie działają na MyMAP 1,65. Zrobiłem, co trzeba, uruchomiłem save z Lanką (U19) i nic. Why doesn't it work, even if here in the /gfx mod folder are
some hanging shields? :confused:
A podmieniłeś im nazwy jak trzeba (znaczy, shield_u19.bmp) i powkładałeś je do właściwych folderów?
Jak po polsku, to pisz na PW, tutaj to zabronione.

Look here, you're not allowed to speak German or Hindu or whatever the bloody hell that squiggle was, so follow the rules. Where would we be without rules?

Sorry I just wanted to say something comically ignorant. :rofl:

But the point remains. :mad:

Look here, you're not allowed to speak German or Hindu or whatever the bloody hell that squiggle was, so follow the rules. Where would we be without rules?

Isn't it obvious it's polish? It's clear as the day, man! ;)

Yeah yeah yeah I know, I'm sorry. Won't happen again. In fact, in the last sentence I was just reprimanding my Polish friend M4 for using our language in his post :D.

Yes I did renamed it. Then i did reopened the game - the new set didn't appear.
So I can't change my DP sliders.

Screens about my problem and my empire. Notice the screwed flag on the stab panel:

screensave37by2.jpg

screensave34aj9.jpg

screensave35if6.jpg

screensave36ko8.jpg

Last edited: