Government changed from Clan to Feudal

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In one of my campaigns, I started Tribal and adopted Feudalism. But, at some point after creating a new Faith, I switched to Clan. The weird thing is, when I convert vassals, some stay Feudal, some switch Clan.
The weirdier thing is, the wiki says that a Dynasty Head Clan Ruler should have it's Dynasty name and Coat of Arms used for the Realm, which doesn't happen in this game even if I meet the requirements.

Feudal Empire of Egypt (Reformed Kushite)
Egypt.png

Clan Empire of Egypt (Custom Kordofanian Faith, only thing I changed was swaping Astrology for Religious Law)
119676239_345223913587482_7360548952505248103_n.png

Reactions:
I'm also wondering about this, and hoping they make Clan / Feudal a choosable faith doctrine rather than what it is now.

Does anybody understand the exact trigger?

Clan Empire of Egypt (Custom Kordofanian Faith, only thing I changed was swaping Astrology for Religious Law)
Since it's custom KORDOFANIAN faith, I'm gonna assume you didn't go muslim in between Kushite and your Egyptian custom faith (which is cool by the way). So I really don't understand how you switched to clan.

Hey, that's cool, I have an AAR here where I'm doing the same thing, recreating the Egyptian dynasty!

I have the opposite issue in my Persia game, I want to show as Persia but even though I am apparently Feudal I show as Karen.

Reactions: