• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Belgiumruler

Comrade Belgie
95 Badges
Aug 18, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • March of the Eagles
  • Impire
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Darkest Hour
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Majesty 2
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Gott Mit Uns!

Hello,

This is my first march of the eagles game, and I play as Sweden. Comments are very welcome and i hope you like it!

First Danish-Swedish War​

Our nation is leaded by Gustav IV Adolf, he is also a military leader.
aar1.png

I build some guards and a galley, they can be useful in the future...
aar2.png

Interesting, maybe we join... But not at this time...
aar3a.png

An Official declaration of war is been send to Mecklenburg on the 26 of February 1805, and it looks like Denmark is stupid.
aar4.png

Victory!
aar5.png

Victory in Fredrikstad (it looks like Sweden in unbeatable, i hope so...)
aar6.png

Victory (again)
aar7.png

I singed peace.
aar8.png

Please comment and subscribe!

Second Danish - Swedish War

We select our first Idea, This enacts a new mission type, now my armies can given the order to help any friendly armies in their area. sound useless, but it safes a lot of work.
aar9.png

On 23 April we DOW Denmark, this time we will take Norway for us, to War!!! (Sweden was unbeatable in battle's, so we need to win, i hope....) 7 days later we join the British coalition.
aar10.png

Our advance in south Norway:
aar11.png

We own all city's in Norway, in a peace deal, we can now ask for every region in Norway.
aar12.png

France Already defeated Portugal, Sicily, who will be next...
aar13.png

On 3 September 50.466 Swedes crossed the Oresund to Denmark. under the war cry Gott Mit Uns they attacked the city of Copenhagen. Peace is singed with Denmark on 20 September, we are united without brothers of Norway!
aar14.png

I hope you like it and please comment!

Another solid victory over Denmark. Can we see a map on the newly enlarged Kingdom of Sweden?
I will post one tommorow in the next update!

It seems you're off to a good start. Do you have long-term plans, beyond beating up on Denmark? ;)

France looks dangerous in this game, the way they are painting the map of Europe blue. Well, the way they're splattering blobs of blue all over the map, I should say.

It seems you're off to a good start. Do you have long-term plans, beyond beating up on Denmark? ;)

France looks dangerous in this game, the way they are painting the map of Europe blue. Well, the way they're splattering blobs of blue all over the map, I should say.
Beating up Prussia?? But first Beating up denmark further! I will try to finish an update to day, but school gives me almost no time for that...

The Third Danish - Swedish War

Our army is send to aid the British In the Netherlands, Breda is the first city taken by the Swedish forces. Our first battle with france is the battle of Antwerpen!
aar15.png

Gand is taken, however, our army is exhausted, and it lost already half of it's men.
aar16.png

The Swedish army is defeated by Spain, the survivors are send home. A white peace is singed with France, we need to build up to fight another day! and Prussia is defeated by France.
aar17.png

Swedish engineers have ar building one of the greatest projects in Swedish history, the Gota Canal! This technological masterpiece show the glory of our nation!
aar19.png

Denmark is DOWed again, no single battle is fought, Kiel (owned by Prussia, an ally of Denmark) is taken without resistance. Soon the Danish surrender, and we own another piece of Scandinavia!
aar20.png

Prussia is still at war with us, but our navy scored a big victory and a white peace is singed.

Comment, rate and subscribe! Denmark will be annexed soon... and here is a world map:
map1jm.png

I will update tommorow, got enough material, I am now just too tired... I also lost some not important notes, but no border changes in that

The Start of The Baltic war

Sweden was again at war with Denmark, but now also Prussia. In the begin years of that war, the Swedish navy scored important victories, but the Prussian Army defeated the Swedish one. However, the Swedish navy wasn't reinforced, and was spread out. The Prussian navy was growing, and they defeated the Swedish navy, everywhere in Sweden are ships in the harbors, but the Prussian blockaded the harbors, and the Swedish ships couldn't sail out to one port. One land Sweden was growing, and soon they defeated the Prussian and Danish armies by Copenhagen. City after City was been seized, and Denmark was defeated on 3 July 1912. No annexation because the Swedish transport navy was in Trondheim, and they failed to take Iceland. A huge amount of Ducats was payed, and Sweden start to build up their Navy...
aar21.png

Sorry for the delay, except another update Wednesday, that one will be longer.

Are you also at peace with the Prussians? If so, it's a good thing that you were able to defeat the Danes and get a peace deal. It looks like you will need some time to build up a bigger navy.
No only with the Danes, but the prussian navy AI is stupid, they try to blockade every port with a ship in it, so i just need to build enough ships that they are spread out thin.

Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and immediately heard Sabaton?

Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and immediately heard Sabaton?
Nope, a friend who hasn't replied told me also! Great band BTW