• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kelben

Captain
43 Badges
Jul 2, 2008
  • Darkest Hour
  • Magicka
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II
As per title. Often the question is asked from a race point of view. I could not seem to find an answer from the secret tech point of view. All races considered which ones can make a good use of heritor secret tech?

Been asked. Siphoners let any big scary high impact unit be big scary and high impact even harder. Dvar have the only exceptional synergy because of the rocket artillery but it works similarly well with Heroes, Firebrands, Wreckers, Wraiths, Tyranos, etc.

That said they are especially effective with themselves and the Forgotten. While all the big scary high impact units work great with a damage buff and extra turns the High Lord and Forgotten are big, scary, high impact and have specific synergies with getting more essence charges. Because of this I'd say the Syndicate and Shakarn with their influence doctrines are better at getting to the big benefits from allying with the Forgotten.

As per title. Often the question is asked from a race point of view. I could not seem to find an answer from the secret tech point of view. All races considered which ones can make a good use of heritor secret tech?
I like assembly and vanguard for heritor. Assembly let you instantly mod new drained units as they are acquired. Vanguard lets you park drained at a city and passively get them to max rank where they become more dangerous.

• 1Like
Reactions:
they synergize with all races. acolyte incarnation is really good on any close ranged units (like assault bikes, enforcers, and lancers) and siphoner resets break most units (snipers, melee units, and heroes are the big ones but really it's stupid good with pretty much anything)