• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

D3nn05

Second Lieutenant
17 Badges
Jan 18, 2013
  • Dungeonland
  • Magicka
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities in Motion
You should fix something so you can,t farm gold so easy..
for example:
chose DM mode local - very hard - good cards = kill the bots under 1 min and you get 500g this mean you can get 30000 Gold per hour!

Upvote 0
yep. I managed to kill them in 27 seconds with single monster circle spell (dire ducks)
I personally think the DM should get gold only for the evil and no match bonus. possibly the heroes reaching check points or reaching the end of stage could give all players extra gold instead.

only the evil? then you will get max 200-300 gold each stage? while the players can get upp to 1500 or somthing each stage?

you could change so the DM get lower reward for each difficult?
Very hard - 100
hard - 200
medium - 300
easy - 400
very easy - 500

First of all, this isn't really a bug, so I'm pretty sure this is the wrong thread.
You could scale the reward to the difficulty, that might work. But that would make fewer people want to play harder difficulties. Instead I think it should scale to the time duration of the match (up to a limit, of course, so people can't just idle and then make loads of money). Also, some sort of multiplier for the heroes if the take harder difficulties. Incidentally, I find it odd that the DM gets to choose the difficulty of the match. I guess that's just because they're hosting.