• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finishing off the Bear

Dr. Gonzo - Some English or French colonies would be great, I just hope things go that well for me.

Ahura Mazda I think that would be the best colonies to go after, im sure the French will be willing to give them up :cool:

The UK lands 11 more divisions in Emdem and 7 in Danzig

74047849zi0.bmp

Eastern front 1st September 1916

99301577gw3.bmp

The Russians are in full retreat across the hole front, with a war exhaustion in the 50's it is only a matter of time until surrender.

49333448qd7.bmp

21 days latter and Russia finally gives up, the Central powers celebrate whilst the Entente curse their luck.

The new map of Europe
82058382av6.bmp

Scandinavia gained Finland and Estonia for her role against Russia, and in return promised Germany they would stay as a full member of the alliance.

The Ottomans gained some grounds in Russia, as well as two protective buffer state against any Russian aggression.

Germany gained much lebensraum from Russia, as well as further weakening them through and independent Ukraine.

Austria was relatively unhappy with the lands she gained, but Gemany promised to make up for it when the rest of the Entente was delt with, she looks hungrily at the remains of Romania and Serbia.

In November Bulgaria joins the Central powers winning land off Romania, sneaky
The Australians also land dangerously close to the Ottoman capital

68302713mm9.bmp

Later that month Greece joins the Entent.

Germany, Austria and Scandinavia are sending their armies West​

Austria should be truly pissed, I guess those province transfers were by Brest-Litovsk event?

Do you have any prospects of gaining ANYTHING from further war?
Maybe you should backstab Germans? (if allies agree for white peace, that is).

If i was Austria i would quit the game without saving =p

robou - We can give Germany a hand, im sure shes big enough to look after herself though

zdlugasz + Davisx3m - Austria did get screwed over by Brest-Litovsk, I will create an event to reward her when the war is through, she has Serbia and Romanisa under her control but thats not enough considering how well she did.

Ahura Mazda - Thats all I can do im afraid, as soon as my ships leave port the British are there with bigger guns.

cloneof - There was alot of high militancy but it seems to be decreasing under my rule. Estonia did spawn alot of rebles, they were... delt with

Its March 1st and the Ottomans are able to finally push into Africa

53288150ql3.bmp

With Austrian troops massive on the Italian boarder it looks like the southern front is about to get very bloody
The UK has also started landing in Austria now
63299871ff7.bmp

March
The Germans finally managed to break into northern France, but are there enough to take Paris and the south.

58351384bt7.bmp

April
France and the United Kingdom rush troops to the front to stabilize it, but with huge numbers of Germans marching west they will be hard pressed to turn the tide.

61529234yc7.bmp

May
Germans break through yet again, punishing the French with a huge battle at Chalons. Scandinavian troops arrive.
28781201nd8.bmp

A few days later and the USA is finally ready, declaring war on Germany, Scandinavia of course honors the alliance.
99159887vq7.bmp

With US reinforcements imminent the Germans attack with all they have got, the Scandinavian army spy an opportunity to capture Paris, but first they need to drive the French out of Laon.

75331858ws3.bmp

The battle was bloody, but the Scandinavians held as the French continued to throw division after division at them. One month the Scandinavians were surrounded by the remains of over 12 French divisions.

11013624fl4.bmp

During this time the Germans were able to take all of Belgium as well as Northern France, even advancing behind Verdun down into the center of France.
To fight at Laon the French had to strip troops from the defense of Paris.

11476974ez5.bmp

The English continue to ignore the struggle in France and land again on German shores.
The USA makes it self useful

10up2.bmp

Also Russia went bankrupt hehe​

I would say at this point it would make sense for Scandinavia to have cores on Finland. After all, Finnish is a national culture and Finland is part of Scandinavia. (Of course, as Herbert West pointed out, cores don't matter in Vicky the way they do in EU or HOI; still, it makes sense from the point of view of flavor for Scandinavia to have cores on Finland.)

hmm, can the small Scandanavian population really keep up with these losses. Your will have to watch yourself with the US involved now!

I hope to have an update tonight or tomorow :D

truth is life - I gave myself the cores, now Finland is truly ours :)

robou - Not really but the rewards will hopefuly be worth the cost in life. I moded the event so lots of Entent troops appear in France when the US joined, lets see if they use them well.

demokratickid - Thanks alot, i think i will be ok manpower wise as long as i dont do anything to reckless. France still has some fight left in her.

Burris - The US may change things though. There jus gutted Russia lost so early.

Jaran - Thanks so much Im glad you like it. Maybe they will land devisions in Norway, that would make things interesting :D

I think you should give Austria western Ukraine and annex the rest of Romania / Bessarabia into it as well, they did way too much in the war to not be rewarded. Also maybe let Austria satellite East Ukraine?

Also, have the United States / Britain occupied Iceland and Greenland yet?

hasskugel - I am planning for them to anex Serbia and Romania, maybe some more of Italy? They have not captured Iceland and Greenland which is a nice suprise :)

Middle of July and we suffer our first assault from the sea, by Portugal. Of course with 5% attack efficiency they are doomed.

36730896vq1.bmp

Towards the end of July Paris is cut off from the rest of France, German and Scandinavian troops prepare themselves for a massive attack on the capital

91097702zg4.bmp

August 5th and the attack begins

38475083bc8.bmp

11 Scandinavian divisions under command of General Lewenhaupt led the attack against the 4 well entrenched French divisions. One week latter and the French rushed 3 more divisions to Paris but it was to late, especially with 13 German divisions set to arrive any day.

41911769gv9.bmp

Later that week and the Germans arrive, signaling the fall of Paris.

52487958ek3.bmp

The first of September was a great day for the Central Powers, not only did Paris fall but Belgium surrendered to Germany who took the Congo as well as alot of Land in Europe.

50136687mz9.bmp

The UK continues to land on the northern front.

59503746jb1.bmp

And then in early October alot more in France.

90065357eg9.bmp

Germany can stand no more of these landing so with Scandinavian support send a bloody message to the English

10xs6.bmp

A week and a half later and all these English troops are no more.

1st November 1917

11ll4.bmp

In the version I play the war generaly ends when you capture paris. That was really annoying because that meant the war was always over really quickly, and I needn't pay any attention to the russian front.