• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A new one would be fresh and interesting, but I wouldn't mind you continue this one if you think it's worth it.:)

Oh, I have plenty of AAR ideas. :D

And I'm playing this game under 1.04a which accounts for my unstoppability partly. Plus, the game is now so large that it takes ages to load, and it's annoying because it freezes quite often, forcing me to reload from autosave.

I'll probably post another update since I've already played a bit more and then start something new. :)

You should try out that ck-clean utility thing, it's really helpful to make gigantic savegames get smaller. That way it'll be easier for you to play the game, if you choose to continue. :)

Solmyr said:

I'll probably post another update since I've already played a bit more and then start something new. :)

That seems a good idea to me...

You could perhaps try another scenario?
Rebuilding the Byzantine Empire in the 1336 scenario should be fun

Solmyr said:
I'm too lazy to write the next update. Suffice it to say that I conquered Algeria, giving it as a kingdom to Ausilio's youngest brother, and was preparing to attack the Seljuks next. :D
Starting another AAR soon... ;)

And so the great Italian kingdom ended with a few hits on a keyboard. The End. :D

Fornadan said:
You could perhaps try another scenario?
Rebuilding the Byzantine Empire in the 1336 scenario should be fun

This is actually not too tough, since the Turks start divided

Yeah, but there's a big, dangerous blob right to the east of them...;) That is, if you play the betas, the Il-Khanate thankfully is divided...:)