• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Next Goal

I'm not really sure, there are possibilities of setting up the annexation of Ireland, or wars with Naples, Savoy or others.

I might even restart because I'm not really happy with the lack of pictures and want to take more, to document what's actually happening in the game.

Peacetime England

EstablishTheRealm.jpg

The land cried for stability and order. The peasants of France still rebelled.

English Vassals refused military aid and were vanquished. Armagnac fell in the south to Navarre and Bourbon fell in the East to Geneva.

England had unresolved claims it hoped to press still, but not before they could be convinced the rebellions would not divert troops.

Edward wanted the rest of the French lands. Unfortunately, the desirous province of Provence was now protected, Naples had allied with the pope, and a war with the church would only confirm the notion of England as barbarians far from the civilization of Italy.

This meant other claims would be pressed. A likely prospect was war with the Castillian/Aragon/Scotland/Mzab/Ulster alliance. This would let the English crush 4 border threats, while claiming Rousillion and plundering the Spanish mines.

But like all plans these would be put aside when...

KingdomOfFrance.jpg

Perhaps there is hope yet for someone to form a French Kingdom, and Edward new this could not be allowed.

Perhaps there is hope yet for someone to form a French Kingdom, and Edward new this could not be allowed.

Edward is right. Take care of this little problem before dealing with Castille ;).

Joe

Delays continue unfortunately.

I hope I'll be able to game soon, but it's been a chaotic few weeks.

A TCG I play at a world class level is not going bankrupt despite rumors that it was (Organized Play Continues, and cheques from Worlds are going out (I finished 2nd)), so that has been taking up a lot of my recreational time.

On the job front I've been busy running some stuff down, and getting in some job applications for the summer(my work is largely sessional), so I've been pretty busy.

Glad to see people following it though, hopefully I'll get something for you soon.

Just found this aar today, I like it and will certainly follow it.:)