Go from Brick to Marble in Paradox’s Imperator: Rome

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those features have me drooling. A greater economic focus. Characters. Pops. More complex politics. Literally everything I ever wanted from a deep GSG.

Fine, it's not like I needed to finish my History degree anyway. I'll just play this instead.

On the other hand the features listed are nearly all present in Europa Universalis: Rome, so is this just a re-branded sequel for IP/Advertising purposes? I'm not upset if it is, I just want clarification.

Big + 1 to Thanks you !!!

And yes sounds awesome already !!

Does the signup campaign require us to recruit friends or will signing up be enough to get everything.
I know that it's based on how many total signs up. What I mean is does people have to sign up with a unique link you generate for you to get full rewards?

Also the confirmation email doesn't want to arrive.:(

Just log in with your paradox account. Didn't receive a mail either.

And i am pretty confident that you don't need to recruit people to receive the rewards.

I'm 99% sure this is not Victoria 3...

Do you remember when you were a kid that feeling on x-mass morning when you get down the stairs and see the one thing you wanted more than anything sitting in your living room.

That's the feeling I have right now.

A single tear came to my eye as I was reading this.

Not. Even. Joking.

Just log in with your paradox account. Didn't receive a mail either.

And i am pretty confident that you don't need to recruit people to receive the rewards.
Would seem that logging in just would be enough. The page just said I needed to confirm, though I guess it might juts have bugged out. As the page did bug out and break initially.

And it does say subscribed for me so hopefully I'm good.

Finally another Paradox game set in classical antiquity period!

Status
Not open for further replies.