• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know, Svip isn't coming back. (But we all hope he will).

I hope so too. But I don't think there will be an update before next year. I am just too busy. But - for some reason - my plans indicate that after December, I won't be doing much other than just working.

It appears that Ulm will not see glory. :(

Men and women of Ulm, man the battlements!

Go to war for your city!

Post your AAR's of Ulmer victory!

I'd love to join you but my PC is doing the derp and it cannot take EU4 :(

2014-12-16_00004.jpg

Why do you need Boats with wheels, when you can have soldiers just swim?

No more Ulm? Awwwwwww I wanted more ships with wheels!

Reactions:
While reading the last Ulm AAR I was at least still living in Ulm - then I went to Hessen (whose Name won't save it, i'm sure), only to find, that there has been a new Ulm series from svip. :)
That seems to be over by now ... :-(

But: It was great again, very much so :)
Thank you

PS: I actually am surprised to never have seen Ulm bragging about having the highest church-tower in ... europe? the world? (slighly higher than the Kölner Dom ...)
I you ever plan to continue this OR write a new series, I want to hear Ulm's opinion on this!

Last edited:
PS: I actually am surprised to never have seen Ulm bragging abput having the highest church-tower in ... europe? the world? (slighly higher than the Kölner Dom ...)
I you ever plan to continue this OR write a new series, I want to hear Ulm's opinion on this!
It's the highest in the world.

So much have changed in EU4, and for the better. I am honestly considering rebooting this AAR. Of course, that wouldn't just be a reuse of jokes. But new jokes!

Reactions:
Not to mention (again) the fact that Ulm will need a new T-shirt

The new flag has actually been one of the factors keeping me from continuing, because it would ruin an important plotline in my AAR. But I am going to accept that I will not be able to play a complete vanilla version of EU4, but rather one with a slight modification of the flag. Oh Paradox, the one time I was greatly disappointed.

The new flag has actually been one of the factors keeping me from continuing, because it would ruin an important plotline in my AAR. But I am going to accept that I will not be able to play a complete vanilla version of EU4, but rather one with a slight modification of the flag. Oh Paradox, the one time I was greatly disappointed.
Does that mean you will continue ? :eek:

Please say yes ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.