• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best episode ever.... Guys don't bother with HoI IV, the darkest hour with keiserreich mod is much much better.

That's not what Darkrenown told me. He said it will be the best thing ever, because it has lava in it.

Or maybe that was Episode III.

My favorite Paradox WW1/2 game is Darkest Hour. Less laggy and easier than HOI3.

Andre: EU:Rome is actually alot of fun. You can kinda see some of the character traits which (along with CK1 of course) would help shape CK2. I've heard others say it could be a bit buggy. I never noticed, but then I didn't really play too long in one game.

Svip: AWESOME post.

Not even thanked for my screenshot :(

I wanted you to come here and post, so I could thank you. But you took your sweet time! Besides, I like how it was a mystery until now.

Chapter 19: Where were we?

part019.png

Paradox, please fix this. If Ulm can't have Ferrara as Rival, I stop buying any future expansions for the game :D

Well this is a major problem which needs to be fixed ASAP.

Not even thanked for my screenshot :(

Wasn't sure if it was HOI4 or he drew over EU4. Didn't connect the dots 'till I saw the thread in the HOI4 forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.