• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a short apology for the lack of updates.

I am working hard on the next chapter (well, mostly the chapter after the next one), and I am really having a hard time with a punchline (oh man). Although, I will say this: The next chapter will not be the best chapter ever, but I hope the chapter following it will make up for that.

Unfortunately, it will not be today. I have dedicated myself to watching a Star Trek marathon this weekend.

Reactions:
I would like to make a short apology for the lack of updates.

I am working hard on the next chapter (well, mostly the chapter after the next one), and I am really having a hard time with a punchline (oh man). Although, I will say this: The next chapter will not be the best chapter ever, but I hope the chapter following it will make up for that.

Unfortunately, it will not be today. I have dedicated myself to watching a Star Trek marathon this weekend.

You are NO ULM!!! You are merely FERRARA in a disguise!!!

You are NO ULM!!! You are merely FERRARA in a disguise!!!

I find it unlikely that Ferrara watches Star Trek.

Edit: But I should thank you, I now have an idea for another chapter.

Last edited:
To infinity and beyulm!

Oh wait, wrong series.

Chapter 17: What has Bremen ever done for us?

part017.png

Ah, 'tis sweet to have Ulm back. :) And you're right about the Cartographers' Front being angry! I didn't study geography for six years <ahem> to have such ugly borders daubed on the map! Unfortunately, while we can muster righteous rage and the justness of Pretty Borderstm, we muster preciously little else, so Ulm will have to make do with our moral support. :p

Austria won war against Austria? Cunning.

And I hope the Cleanse Borders CB will soon make it to the game. To all PI games, tbh.

Austria won war against Austria? Cunning.

And I hope the Cleanse Borders CB will soon make it to the game. To all PI games, tbh.

I was so tired when I wrote that. I meant France. Updated the image.

But I admit, this chapter isn't the strongest on, because I have mainly been working on the chapter that follows this one (I just wanted to conclude what I was doing).

ULM!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!

So happy to see ULM!

I can't wait for the next chapter, I read your EU3 AAR while I waited for this chapter, I'll try and decide which one I like best while I wait for the next one!

I hope I can finish the next chapter soon, but I accidentally broke my back writing the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.