• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 16: Hungry like the wolf

You will need this

part016.png

Even though YouTube informed me the video was not available in my United Statesian residence, I think I vaguely recall that chorus enough to make the joke work. :) Well done, and here's hoping Ulm's musical awesomeness will soon translate into battlefield success.

Well, since I am AARtist of the Month (again), I thought it was only appropriate to chop chop and update the AAR.

Wow, Ulm's such a cultural trailblazer... 300+ years before the old romanticism has even begun and Ulm is already defining the New.

Even though YouTube informed me the video was not available in my United Statesian residence, I think I vaguely recall that chorus enough to make the joke work. :) Well done, and here's hoping Ulm's musical awesomeness will soon translate into battlefield success.

There are always alternative uploads, and you can always use a proxy. :)

This is so funny :)

I just read (or stared at) all of it in one sitting and it's hilarious.

I'm really surprised at the Palatinate's growth...

I also subbed.

Even as an ally, Austria is your worst enemy. Heh, if I was in your position, I'd have accepted Austria's CTA and then hidden my army in some remote, faraway province in the empire where France won't look.

11/10, read in one sitting, best AAR 2014!
#ULM

Just found this, read through it all at once, and will continue to read some more. Fantastic work!

Status
Not open for further replies.