• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as I think I am about to get some spare time, I suddenly have new arrangements. In the weekend I was in Ganløse Mørke and tomorrow I am going to Nyborg. However, by Thursday, there should be no new arrangements for the time being. So I hope to have an update by Thursday!

As a Dane, I must admit it is somewhat strange, downright bizarre even, to see Ganløse Mørke mentioned on the internet. The internet is this big, globalized, almost unreal place, while Ganløse is... pretty much the opposite, the antimatter of the internet if you will. It feels like two disconnected dimensions meeting, and it's making my brain hurt.

This is so good! I only came across this yesterday and I spent most of the last couple of hours at work reading through it to catch up. Oh the damage this has done to my productivity! It is, however, May Day so I will just chalk it up to me feeling more militant today. The problem is that now I will have to go read your other AAR's, including the EUIII Ulm one everyone keeps referencing. Awesome, awesome stuff. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next update, hopefully soon.

Just as I think I am about to get some spare time, I suddenly have new arrangements. In the weekend I was in Ganløse Mørke and tomorrow I am going to Nyborg. However, by Thursday, there should be no new arrangements for the time being. So I hope to have an update by Thursday!

As a Dane, I must admit it is somewhat strange, downright bizarre even, to see Ganløse Mørke mentioned on the internet. The internet is this big, globalized, almost unreal place, while Ganløse is... pretty much the opposite, the antimatter of the internet if you will. It feels like two disconnected dimensions meeting, and it's making my brain hurt.

This made me curious... I looked it up on Wiki and there is no English page for either Ganløse or Ganløse Morke. Ganløse has a stub page on Danish Wikipedia and Ganløse Mørke doesn't even show up on Google Maps.

This made me curious... I looked it up on Wiki and there is no English page for either Ganløse or Ganløse Morke. Ganløse has a stub page on Danish Wikipedia and Ganløse Mørke doesn't even show up on Google Maps.

Ganløse Mørke isn't as much a town or village, as it is ... a house.

90d3.png

ULMER REVOLUTIONARIES ANGRY!

This! Since nothing is done to rein the revolutionaries in, it is spreading. +2.0% revolt risk.

Chapter 15: Nothing to report

part015.png

Austro-Hungarian trade war made me wondering against whom Österreich-Ungarn was fighting against. :p

Did you hear about that Otto von Habsburg (born 1922) quote? He was asked who he thought would win in an Austria-Hungary football match. His reply: "Who are we playing?" :laugh:

Reactions:
Did you hear about that Otto von Habsburg (born 1922) quote? He was asked who he thought would win in an Austria-Hungary football match. His reply: "Who are we playing?" :laugh:

Me: Oh silly Otto... You're drunk, go home, sir!

Otto: And tomorrow I shall be sober and you still ugly!

Me: Okay...:(

I hope the palatinate annexes everyone. Then I could be proud about my region :)

Status
Not open for further replies.