• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dirty little secret's out. You're going to Ferrara, aren't you? Aren't you? Shame on you, sir.

It's worse than that! I've been to Hedeby, Rørvig and Nizza so far.

It's worse than that! I've been to Hedeby, Rørvig and Nizza so far.

I sure hope you didn't go the fictional swedish Hedeby, because I wouldn't want you to meet the sadistic Vanger family there :p

Hm, one of those doesn't match the others.. Sjælland, Schleswig, Provence is not exactly a tour of close by places..

I'm telling you, we are living in the future.

Hm, one of those doesn't match the others.. Sjælland, Schleswig, Provence is not exactly a tour of close by places..
Svip has obviously helped duckie move all of Provence to Denmark for some nefarious scheme.
I think.

I love the AAR

Which one out of interest? Sounds interesting. Poirot is the best.

Its boring English title is The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, but I much prefer the Danish title, Hvem dræbte?, which literally means 'Who killed?'. Much more poetic.

Its boring English title is The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, but I much prefer the Danish title, Hvem dræbte?, which literally means 'Who killed?'. Much more poetic.

Haha, that could be used for all of them, or at least most; I think one of them tells you straight away. My favourite English title has to be "The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding", sadly I can't find any Estonian versions so I have to struggle through English ones. :(

90d3.png

ULMER REVOLUTIONARIES ANGRY!

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.