• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was a man in a duck suit all along.

I fell... betrayed.

It could be a sentient duck-bot. Just because we haven't seen duckie shoot somebody with lasers doesn't mean it can't.

It could be a sentient duck-bot. Just because we haven't seen duckie shoot somebody with lasers doesn't mean it can't.
Plot twist: Duckie is a time traveller who invented the wheeled ship, also known as...
a landship. A tank.
Ulm is going to blitzkrieg earth isn't he

Plot twist: Duckie is a time traveller who invented the wheeled ship, also known as...
a landship. A tank.
Ulm is going to blitzkrieg earth isn't he

Plot twist: The Duckie is an Englishman!

You guys are making me crazy. Everytime I see this thread on top I hope that there are new exploits of Ulm and instead it's just you discussing the evil mind of duckie. ;) Need more Ulm to get through the day...

Chapter 13: Everyone's friend

part013.png

I don't think the problem is that people haven't gotten to know Ulm yet, I think the problem is that they have, and they'd quite like for the whole experience to be over already, please. :)

Deconstructing states sounds like a very avant-garde thing to do, kind of like the deconstructed dishes they serve in really fancy dining establishments. Ulm is at the forefront of cutting-edge, fusion-style international relations!

I did notice a distinct absence of black from Ulm's upper garment (a shirt? A sweater? Body armor?) in the last picture. Has the news of this latest war left Ulm drained of all color, fearful of what is to come? ;)

I did notice a distinct absence of black from Ulm's upper garment (a shirt? A sweater? Body armor?) in the last picture. Has the news of this latest war left Ulm drained of all color, fearful of what is to come? ;)

That is a mistake. I have fixed it now.

Ok, I get that Bavaria and Hesse hate you, but why Swiss.

They have decided I am their rival. Of course, why they have decided that? I don't know, maybe because they are also interested in Württemburg?

They have decided I am their rival. Of course, why they have decided that? I don't know, maybe because they are also interested in Württemburg?

Hey Svip on an unrelated note, can you clear your inbox? Can't send you a PM cause it's full :eek:hmy:

Chapter 14: So many ideas

part014.png

Status
Not open for further replies.