• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the nation looks like a dodgy stache!

Chapter 10: This is the title of a chapter

part010.png

The 'legal referendum' line about Mainz (and Ulm's skyrocketing unpopularity) was very good. :)

Also, nice job body-slamming Bayern. I look forward to learning what kind of punishment you'll levy on the traitorous Bavarians.

Heh, spilled my drink over legal referendum. Good one!

Thanks...I spat my tea over my screen, and onto a colleague on that referendum line...they're not impressed!

Chapter 11: More ideas

part011.png

Wonderful update. I like Ulm's near-stream-of-consciousness rambling on the benefits of wheels. Oh, and who or what is the plushy bear being introduced in the last screenshot? Another animal advisor for Ulm?

Beware of mighty Würzburg! They will crush ya! :D

(Sorry about that. But I have to take the side of my hometown. At least until annexion :rolleyes: )

Wonderful update. I like Ulm's near-stream-of-consciousness rambling on the benefits of wheels. Oh, and who or what is the plushy bear being introduced in the last screenshot? Another animal advisor for Ulm?

Every time Ulm goes into 'war mode', I want him to be holding a weapon. But I wanted it to be a new weapon each time. And effectively, I am running out of items for him to hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.