• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad for Austria, for being such jerks, i'd say! Good laugh :)

Ferrara must be destroyed so that Ulm can finally win the heart of Siena!

Jjust subbed.

How about an Ulmian Colonial empire? Like Ulmian West Indies.

Anyway, it's good thing you're back to you flagland. :rofl:

They are right, everyone knows that people from Frankfurt actually don't own silly hats, but silly shoes.

But they speak a weird tongue in the first place, which is only vaguely (if at all) related to the german language.

But they speak a weird tongue in the first place, which is only vaguely (if at all) related to the german language.

So Hessians are not speaking German?
I thought Bayerisch, Alemannisch, Kölsch, Plattdütsch, Sächsisch and Berlin dialects were hard to understand as a foreigner in Germany. :p

At least there are no more issues trying to understand Kaschubisch, Ostpreußisch and Schlesisch. :eek:

Hopefully they will all learn to speak proper Ulmisch in this timeline. :D

Seems like some day i will have to take revenge for my hometown by doing a Frankfurt AAR comic... :p

Well, you apparently come from the town which produced Goethe, and I know of nothing more German than him. Perhaps that is because I'm a filthy foreigner who wear an entirely sensible hat. ;)

I must admit I entirely sympathise with Austria. It is hard to be forced to act the popular kid when you have no idea how to be one.

Definitely subbed! Poor Austria...I bet it's just the result of a tortured childhood and a need to fit in...

Chapter 5: Next up: Württemberg

part005.png

as far as I know, vassals will declare independence wars this patch so you might want to be aware of the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.