• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray! Svip and Ulm are back! The two guys who once showed me the way to this forum and to the world of AARs.

Consider this AAR subbed by me. :happy:

Reactions:
If only wars were fought over as reasonable things as spelling or grammar... For now we have to make do with such a nebulous thing as power as the main casus belli.

I suspect you hadn't set Ansbach or Württemberg as your rivals, it can halve the discovery risk and while changing a rival may cost diplomatic power, setting it in the first place doesn't. The tool tip is a bit misleading.

Following, of course.

I suspect you hadn't set Ansbach or Württemberg as your rivals, it can halve the discovery risk and while changing a rival may cost diplomatic power, setting it in the first place doesn't. The tool tip is a bit misleading.

Hmm... I didn't know this. The full list of what rivalry does is a bit unbeknown to me. I know it has benefits when embargoing and such. And Württemberg should definitely be a rival of Ulm. It's a bit late to make Ansbach a rival at this point. But considering that I need alliances with Bavaria and The Palatinate for now, I am not just going to make rivals of everyone. Diplomacy is essence to a strategy for an OPM.

So are you going south to conquer those flag-stealing bastards again?

Ulm will not be pushed around by some two-bit flag thief!

Hmm... I didn't know this. The full list of what rivalry does is a bit unbeknown to me. I know it has benefits when embargoing and such. And Württemberg should definitely be a rival of Ulm. It's a bit late to make Ansbach a rival at this point. But considering that I need alliances with Bavaria and The Palatinate for now, I am not just going to make rivals of everyone. Diplomacy is essence to a strategy for an OPM.

Rivaling a country you go to war with is always a good idea, if any, you'll get more prestige from winning battles and peacedeals cost less diplopoints.

Loved the original, excited for the remake. :)

Huzzah! It is back!

Chapter 4: The Party

part004.png

You Sir are a genius!

I already loved the EU III AAR, it's awesome to read about the Ulm/Ferrara-story again. You really got me laughing at the Empire's Party part, simply awesome!:laugh:

Weiter so!

Status
Not open for further replies.