• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about finding a rich country, say holland, kick their ass into giving you the greens? :) or if you've found them, whats that country in west africa with all those goldmines, I usually milk them for fast cash :)

War your way out of recession!

How about finding a rich country, say holland, kick their ass into giving you the greens? or if you've found them, whats that country in west africa with all those goldmines, I usually milk them for fast cash

It's likely fielding troops and maintaining them during the war would cost more money than what could be gained in a peace treaty, unless you take in a really large country. Not to mention at -20 gold a month, even that would run out in just a few years. However, having three loans is a huge strain on the economy, since you have to pay back interest. As Mr. Spock would say, it is logical to wait for the loans to expire and repay them before doing anything else.

Brass tacks are calling "drawing pins" in British English, Svip. I thought you'd like to know, so that you can annex that for your colourful British vocabulary without rancour and with all due vigour. :D

It's likely fielding troops and maintaining them during the war would cost more money than what could be gained in a peace treaty, unless you take in a really large country. Not to mention at -20 gold a month, even that would run out in just a few years. However, having three loans is a huge strain on the economy, since you have to pay back interest. As Mr. Spock would say, it is logical to wait for the loans to expire and repay them before doing anything else.

I suppose but if you took that african country which name I cannot remember you can easily conquer the whole thing with about 5000 men and they usually have 1k+ gold
actually nevermind, they are muslim and usually get ottoman into the whole shabang so it's safer to just repay the loans the good old fashioned way :)

Ulm will always survive, even if Poland goes off into space.

I think that Ulm will have colonies in Hawaii. Kinda makes sense:cool:

19:25 < delra> i wonder who has more followers
19:25 < delra> Bieber or svip
19:35 < KanaX> ...
19:35 < KanaX> Is svip the Bieber of Pdox forums?
19:43 < Chronicler> delra: Svip is an accomplished artist, Bieber isn't

My humble contribution did get uploaded.

Whee!

My humble contribution did get uploaded.

Whee!

Well, it was a contribution as an image. I wanted to include the Ulm O Ulm, but I to figure out a decent way to put links there. You are all such wonderful. As such, I will reveal there will be a big update next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.