• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People say that our economic growth (and relative resistance to the recession) is because of our low debt and sensible fiscal policy. Me, I like to think it's because of the wads of booze money that floats into Tallinn every day from Helsinki.

I definitely take issue with suggestions like this - take me for example, I haven't traveled to Tallinn to buy booze in nearly two weeks! :rofl:

To go back on topic: Glory for Ulm and the mighty Imperium Ulmae!
Svip, would you consider to rename your realm? :p
The æ is so much cooler! Alt+0230 FTW. :cool:

Finally catched up. Subscribedifying, and congrats on all the awards + other nonsense!

First of all Happy Birthday, all the best, and thank you for this wonderful AAR.

Second, the talk about Estonians, Finns and Danes just made me laugh my ass of my chair :) PERKELE!

The æ is so much cooler! Alt+0230 FTW. :cool:

Indeed, good sir. Imperium Ulmæ so it is.

No. Alt+0198 is better.

IMPERIUM ULMÆ

I like this.

(Or maybe IMPERIVM VLMÆ, as the Latin lacked the letter U?)

EDIT: what about smth like this:
EU3_1-2.jpg

Too bad EU3 doesn't allow Æ and æ. Pity.

Last edited:
Indeed, good sir. Imperium Ulmæ so it is.

No. Alt+0198 is better.

IMPERIUM ULMÆ

I like this.

(Or maybe IMPERIVM VLMÆ, as the Latin lacked the letter U?)

EDIT: what about smth like this:
EU3_1-2.jpg

Too bad EU3 doesn't allow Æ and æ. Pity.

The æ/Æ in Latin was really a space saver rather than an actual letter.

ulm.png

:cool:

Last edited:
Tillyke* med dagen, dit arbejde her er fantastisk <3

Also, I semi-share you fondness for Estland for some reason, I love their flag too, if I play games where Denmark goes Republic I steal the modern Estonian flag and use kraprød at the top instead of blue :b Stealing Estonian flags must be a danish fetish.

Edit: *I made a typoe in my native language D: TILLYKKE!!

I know we're all excited to follow little Ulm on his adventures, but don't let it get out of hand with too much extraneous posts. This thread is a great read. Lets keep it that way.

Tillyke* med dagen, dit arbejde her er fantastisk <3

Also, I semi-share you fondness for Estland for some reason, I love their flag too, if I play games where Denmark goes Republic I steal the modern Estonian flag and use kraprød at the top instead of blue :b Stealing Estonian flags must be a danish fetish.

Edit: *I made a typoe in my native language D: TILLYKKE!!
Vad är det med er danskar, snacka svenska istället! ;)

And I also share the Estonia fetish, I must be a little secretly danish!

I haven't wished anyone on this board happy birthday before, but happy (a little belated) birthday Svip!

And I think I prefer it to remain just "Ulm". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.