• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then how is it able to occupy ottoman territory, when vassals normally occupy territory, it 'gives' the control to the vassal master?

A slight trick, if a vassal takes land from a rebel controlled province it gets it. And remember the Greek patriots in the Ottoman lands?

Cores, my dear boy, cores.
You did it wrong.

Here's a correct one:
coresmahboi.jpg

Sooo, paraphrasing one famous actor, you and your gang are now the baddest mother******* in Europe? What are you going to do with this stacked badassery, attack France for no reason? No, you wouldn't do that, that would be too crazy for Ulm, wouldn't it? :D (makes suggestive moves towards map with his face and hands)

In before Captain Gars' complaints.

Luckily for you I went for some hockey & beer after work, so you made it ;) Once I realised my mistake though, I ran home as fast as I could...

attachment.php

Excellent work!

Attachments

• hockeybeer.png
    hockeybeer.png
    23,4 KB · Views: 3.079
Congrats on the award, the cookie, and the general awesomeness! :) Now, where are my updates? :D

Svip & Captain Gars are making this even more hillarious. I tought it its not possible.

I demand (DEMAND) a daily update. For years.

A slight trick, if a vassal takes land from a rebel controlled province it gets it. And remember the Greek patriots in the Ottoman lands?

Of course you can always just 'sell' provinces to your faithful vassals, assuming they have cores on them.

At any rate, have been enjoying this thus far, looking forward to seeing where it goes... I sense it may be time to aim for Emperorship soon, now that you have a bunch of electors as vassals.

Damn, I wanted to see you take on Austria with your minions :D

Luckily for you I went for some hockey & beer after work, so you made it ;) Once I realised my mistake though, I ran home as fast as I could...

Excellent work!

I actually thought that that was an axe before reading that it was a hockey stick.

read all 50 pages..... there is no comment that describes the epicness of all this o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.