• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to add my voice with your numerous admirers, Svip. This AAR is fun, original, and you play very clever. I would never had thought about using spies to have loyal vassals. But with the next patch, that would be no longer possible, I think. Anyway, Ulm is really an interesting *character*, and the narrator too! Keep up the good work!

By the way, at which year are you? You hit reformation, so I guess at the beginning of the XVI century.

wow, this is one of the best aars i have ever seen here.
great stuff:p

I'd love to see the Byzantine Empire recover all its former balkanese and anatolian lands... as a vassal of mighty ULM! :p

Or perhaps a new casus belli:

'Your flag is similar looking!'

No benefits, and you get -1 stability for 'lame excuse'.

While I do love your art work, this one made me laugh the most :D

Oh dear.

part37.png

Crazies.

Last edited:
Ulm is like a bait. You think it's easy, small opponent, but in reality it brings all of Germany with it.

Completely agree

If you think about it he really is a unofficial emperor i mean aif he gets into troble he just summons all his “minions” to do his bidding

Svip has to improve his writing, because the first time I was not reading "kicking" Milan`s ass. :eek:

Minors, attack!!
*blob gets swarmed*

This is epic. I'm sad I haven't noticed it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.