• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snugglie said:
Wtf, that caricature is awesome. Unless MechTheDane starts updating his AAR soon, you are going to get my vote for Fav. Graphics. :p Although I'm actually not named after the bear. ;)

It seems I'll have to take over Denmark then...

Enewald said:
<3 Gertrude. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, but she's a married woman! (at least I think she's a woman... :confused: )

Update after pictures are uploaded!

Late September, 1456

After months of siege the city of Luneburg is still in Hambergian hands. Not wanting to draw the war out any longer King Friedrich himself leads his men in an assault on the city walls.

8c4c7960.jpg

The fighting reaches levels of barbarity that have never been seen before in Europe…

c69cc410.jpg

(He didn’t even put any condiments on!)

Finally Luneburg was again protected by Brandenburg.

7ed777e4.jpg

Tuesday November 1456

A diplomat from Brandenburg and the King of Pommerania negotiate peace. (Again!)

King of Pom: “We will not accept any peace deal unless you take back Gertrude!”

Diplomat: “Sir, we can not do that. International law clearly says, and I quote, ‘No take backs”

Pom’s King: “I don’t care! Take her back or no peace!”

Diplomat: “Sir, would you accept peace in exchange for Vorpommerania and your vassilization? Do you want a divorce from Gertrude?”

Pompom King: “YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diplomat: “Glad to see you are willing to make a peace agreement with us, now to get a divorce you’re going to have to talk to the pope.”

Pommer King: “Ok… WAIT!!! I didn’t say yes to that! I said yes to the divorce!”

Diplomat: “I clearly asked for peace first, THEN I asked about the divorce. You answered the first question only…”

Pom-Pom King’s Adivsor: “I believe he’s got us there….”

Pomy Pom Pom Kingeringer: “Damn…”

4aee649f.jpg

A few days later

King of Pommerania: “Your Popeness sir, could you please find it in your hat to give me and my wife a divorce?”

Pope: “No divorce!”

King: :(

Last edited:
"Sorry, we have a no return policy."

:rofl: Getrude ought to get her own AAR.

Dasfubar said:
c69cc410.jpg

(He didn’t even put any condiments on!)
:rofl:

Poor Hamburgers!

Ok everybody, update today (probably within 2 hours)

A little tip: don't photo shop pictures of 'Fat B', right after eating! :wacko:

Pommerania: January 16th, 1457

The Royal Bed Chambers

Gertrude: "You know honey, we have been married almost four years now..."

5101e196.jpg

King: "Don't remind me."

Gertrude: "Well Strudelkins, I've been thinking and...

King: "And?"

Gertrude: "I think we should have children! Just think about it, little feet pattering around the kitchens, bringing me ham in bed... Honey?... Muffin?...

23b23d2e.jpg

Brandenburg: The Next Day

Messenger: "Your Highness Sir, we have received a message from Pommerania"

Friedrich: "Ok, it's probably a letter from my little Gertrude."

9dbc2f21.jpg

Friedrich: "Oh, the poor girl, and she wants to have children so badly..."

June 17th 1457

After months sieging Hamburg, the defenders finally give up. The Hamburger's King is forced to the bargaining table and signs a peace agreement with Brandenburg. He is forced to give up all his newly conquered territory in exchange for his kingdom, and so that King Friedrich would stop eating his people..."

0cb28a89.jpg

And now lets see the outcome of the War of Mecklenburgian-Hamburgian Aggression!

744b03b7.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh! Those hamburger creatures scare the creap out of me. Mr. Potatohead too. Anywho... very funny. :cool:

I have been lurking for a while but I must tell it: I love this AAR and the graphics are really pure gold.

Is it too late to vote for best graphics AAR?

Wow! This aar now has 1042 views! That means that besides me checking to see if anyone has commented there have been 42 people to read this thing!
germanpeon said:
Ahhh! Those hamburger creatures scare the creap out of me. Mr. Potatohead too. Anywho... very funny. :cool:
Mr Potatohead? Oh, you mean Pommers MacTattercoff! He'll be arround eventually!
General_Grant said:
I have been lurking for a while but I must tell it: I love this AAR and the graphics are really pure gold.
Is it too late to vote for best graphics AAR?
Yay! I gots a lurker! I think it is too late to vote for this quarter, but theres always Q3!
Dagoth Nerevar said:
Your title enrages me.
But I love your AAR! xD
You'll love the next update :D
Miscreant said:
The hamburglers are outrageous!
I will be watching you closely, especially right before lunch.
Even with Gertrude? :confused:
Throne said:
Loved the Hamburg pun.
Take Hannover or I'll steal your tears!
:( I Cant! They have Anhalt too!
'
'

' '
' (take the tears!)

Update coming soon (probably within the hour!)

Last edited:
Gilles: “Sir! We are starting to get complaints about our improper grammer and spellign!”

King: “GRAMMER?!?!? SPELLING!?!?! I am the Kinb of Brandenburg! As such I am above spelling! I’ll have to talk to the Pope about grammar… …Anyways! To demonstrate my contempt for spelling I shlal declare WAR on it!”

Gilles: “Sir, that was Bremen…”

b53c1030.jpg

King: “None teh less! Bremen harbuors proper spelling adn as such muts be DESTROYBED!”

The Next Day:

King Friedrich: “So, Popey, am I above grammer?”

Pope: “No!”

King: :(

Two days later:

Gilles: “Sir, because of some of your… er… policies… our people are wanting to have a choice in what happens in our country.”

f83b2f1a.jpg

King: “Foolish peasants! I am king! I make the decisions! Tell them they can make decisions if they marry Gertrude!

Peasant 1: “You know… I should really get back to my squalor…”

Peasant 2: “I’d love too… but I think I’m catching the plague…”

af4c7f83.jpg

(jumps into plague cart)

Peasant 3: “Oh! Look! Someone’s recruiting a levie! Oh that would be fun!” (Runs away)

King: “Hmmm… That’s too bad… Hey! What about you!” (pointing to a diplomat in the corner of the room)

Diplomat guy: “Ummm…. (looks around nervously) I’ve… got.… I’ve got… I’ve got dysentery!”

King: “Oh that’s ok! So does Gertrude! The wedding will be next week!”

8a88f99c.jpg

7e8fa7fe.jpg

(I forgot to get a screen shot, so I made one!)

Note: Due to tiredness/lazyness I just re-did the original Gertrude picture.
This was replaced with a better one when I got less lazy (expected by 2012)
Click here to see the (un)original one

Last edited:
Update coming in soon! Comic Style!!!

(~20 minutes)

Last edited: