• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(58710)

First Lieutenant
Jul 6, 2006
I am almost finished with my Global Conflict Version 1.1 Mod and I wanted to give you guys a look at the world I have made. Once I finish up the mod I will begin my Campaign as Nigeria. Enjoy:

Western Europe

hoi22006091120582294cqo0.jpg

Eastern Europe

hoi22006091120584173cda6.jpg

Northern Africa

hoi22006091120585624cpy3.jpg

Southern Africa

hoi22006091120585954ccg8.jpg

Middle East

hoi22006091120590887cmp9.jpg

East Asia

hoi22006091120591635czi8.jpg

Southern Pacific

hoi22006091120592407czc7.jpg

Pacific

hoi22006091120592979cek5.jpg

North America

hoi22006091120593909cex0.jpg

South America

hoi22006091120594304cnl7.jpg

Stay Tuned

just read your Algerian AAR, can't wait for this one. The Nigerian war machine marches on!

Oh, this sounds ecxiting! :D

Global Conflict 2: The Nigerian War Machine

Prologue Part 1: The End of the Great War

lusitaniahd5.jpg

May 7, 1915. The HMS Lusitania is sunk by a German U-Boat. Outrage in the United States leads to the declaration of war by the United States against Germany. American Troops begin landing in France by 1917. The Germans try one last offensive in 1917 to gain victory on the Western Front, but fail due to a large American Counter-Attack. In 1918, the American led Offensive smashes the German defenses and advances thirty miles. A cease-fire is put into effect on October 4th, 1918.

warfirstworldbattleofstmihielwf0.jpg

President Wilson claims that American Power alone has produced the triumph of the Allies and presented a plan for not only a post-war Europe, but a post-war world. He called for the end of all colonialization throughout the world. This led to a sharp attack by the British and French, in particular, as well as neutrals in the war such as the Spanish and the Portuguese. To back up his plan, President Wilson threatened to Withdraw American troops if a declaration of Decolonization was not signed by all the colonial powers. The French signed it, but the British refused. A trickle of American troops began to leave Europe and then Wilson announced that in 30 days, a blockade of Britain would commence if they didn't sign the accord. The British folded and the Versailles conference commenced.

The peace treaty that ended the war was extraordinary. It called for the end of all overseas colonial possessions by 1935. This would even include those of the United States. All the particulars weren’t worked out yet, but it was apparent that the world would look very different.

Europe was radically changed. Austria-Hungary was dissolved. Austria and Hungary were separate nations. The Balkans were divided up into particular ethnic groups. Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, and Macedonia were created. Poland was created out of the former German and Russian lands along with the Czechoslovakian Union. Even the German created Ukrainian state survived, with American support. The Baltic Nations were given independence. The most controversial decisions were the creations of a Basque state in Spain and France along with the creation of the Danzig free-state. Nothing could stop the American President, though, as the newly created Soviet State was to find out.

hoi22006091120582294cqo0.jpg

hoi22006091120584173cda6.jpg

Stay Tuned for the Second Part of the Prologue: The Counter-Revolution

No, I don`t think they Soviets are going to like this, that for sure ;)

with that pink color, it looks more like they're plain Russians rather than Soviets ;)

looks like Danzig is a real free city this time :D
...and Ukraine took a bite out of Poland too, but that's not as interesting :p

Myth said:
with that pink color, it looks more like they're plain Russians rather than Soviets ;)

Well those are pictures from 1936. Lets say some things changed between 1918 and 1936. :D

Poland would never gave up Lwow. And if Ukraine would be strong enough to take Lwow, they would take also Stryj, Kowel and even Przemysl/Zamosc.

And... Take a look:
uebersichtskarte.gif

Poland DOES HAVE direct acces to the sea! And Gdynia port built there was even bigger and more modern than Gdansk.

I thought Danzig was owned by Lithuania for a second as it was the same colour :rofl: . Nice update :D

I thought Danzig was owned by Lithuania for a second as it was the same colour
they failed to keep Vilnius so they went for Danzig instead :rofl:

I read your first and second AARs and I will gleefully read the third, can't wait to see how Nigeria goes.

just wondering - why didn't you dismantle UK?
and what about Quebec and Belarus? are they not worthy enough of independence?

and i also agee that poland looks kind of weird.

Cool. I read your Algerian AAR and really enjoyed it. :) Good luck with this AAR too. I also wanted to ask you if you are going to or already have released this mod for public use? It would be really cool to have and looks like a great mod.

Kami888- Berlarus wasn't given independence for reasons that will be explained in the next chapter. As for Quebec, the United States ahs reasons for not wanting to upset the Canadians. This will be seen in an upcoming chapter.

Lordofthe Mind- I have already recieved one request for the mod and I will release it as soon as possible. First, I must finish the mod. I still need some flags for two of the nations, minsters/leaders for a couple of them. and I need to do the diplomacy for just about all of them. Of course this will also be just Version 1.1, so as I come back to the mod for more AAR's, I will update the Mod. A big problem though is I have no idea how to make the mod available to the public once I have finished it.

Prologue Part 2: Counter-Revolution

The Russian Revolution of 1917 plunged Russia into a violent Civil War. The Bolsheviks controlled the great population centers, but the White Russian forces were still strong enough to posed a deadly threat to the new regime. While the British, French, and Japanese were openly hostile to the Communist regime, the United States offered a truce upon the condition that the new Soviet State respect the borders of the newly created states of Poland the Ukraine. While Poland was a sensitive issue, the Ukrainian one was deadly for the Bolsheviks. Without Ukrainian grain, the people and the army would starve. This is what led them to attack the newly created Ukraine.

ruscivilwarom5.jpg

Weeks before the attack, the Soviets and the Polish government meet. They agreed to put off their differences now and divide the Ukraine amongst each other. The Poles agreed and prepared their army to attack. They crossed the border the same day as the Soviets.

The attack infuriated the American President. He immediately ordered American troops to land at Murmansk and Archangelsk. As American troops began to land on Russian soil, the Russian White forces launched an offensive towards Moscow. While they failed to reach the city, it was a serious threat to the Bolsheviks.

chicagotribunephoto1qh6.jpg

American forces gradually move west towards Leningrad, capturing the city 6 months after the landings and connecting with the white Russian forces 3 months after that. The Bolsheviks were losing the war. Over the next year, American and White Russian Forces moved into the Ukraine and pushed Bolshevik and Polish forces out of the area. Poland signed a treaty giving away a significant amount of their land to the Ukraine as Punishment for their attack. Bolshevik forces were eventually routed and the Romanov Dynasty once again reigned in Russia, albeit a Constitutional Monarchy version. The Russo-American Treaty was signed a few months later. This was Military Alliance between the two nations. The Americans saw Russia as valuable ally against hostile European powers and the Japanese. The upcoming years would prove how right they had been.

Stay Tuned for the Next Chapter: The American- Japanese Pacific war of 1923.(edit I put 1933 instead of 1923)

Last edited: