- Dec 15, 2020
The jury is in the building!
We have gathered a diverse list of judges from our favourite Cities: Skylines community, as well as stakeholders from the city of Berlin and the international community. All of our judges are experts in their fields and we are honoured that they have taken time out of their busy schedules to participate in the selection of the best submission to the Berlin Global Build-Off!
- Skibitth (Community Member)
- Jonathan Whitley ( Influencer Relationships Manager, Paradox Interactive)
- Dr. Nele Güntheroth (Berlin City Museum)
- Dr.-Ing. Stefan Lehmkühler (Changing Cities initiative)
- Volker Hobrack (Stakeholder representation)
- Dr. Ute Müller-Tischler (local administration of the Mitte-district of Berlin)
- Manfred Rettig (Friends of the City Museum)
- Prof. Dr. Mike Schlaich (Civil engineer, bridge architect)
- Prof. Wolfgang Maennig (Historical harbour)
- Bettina Quäschning (VisitBerlin)
- Andreas Bachmann (Planning office KOSP)