• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

guillec87

Field Marshal
64 Badges
Dec 25, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
hello everybody, and welcome to my first (and I hope not the last one) AAR. So, someone could think 'why, why another Germany AAR? we really have more than enough'... Well, first of all, because my first idea of an Italian AAR sunk when I realized the amount and quality of those AAR which have been appearing the last few months... Second, because there is not a single AAR using the really awesome Deutsche Wehrmacht Immersion Mod, and this mod was created specifically for Germany (the staff of the mod did not pay me for such a good propaganda :p) I'll start in the 1936 scenario, but the posts will be from January 1st 1937 and so on... and I'll try to finish it before the new version of the mod becomes available (also, I'll start a postgraduate study besides working I don't think I'll have enough time for everything)

Mod: Deutsche Wehrmacht Immersion mod for TFH V4.02. This is v.1.383

Reserved zbV :)

first post will be ready tomorrow at some point

Edit: game will start at 1st February 1937 as I had a shut down and missed all pictures taken

Last edited:
Yeah, people are wooed into playing majors for the most, as there's little chance they'll lose, hahaha :p

Yeah, people are wooed into playing majors for the most, as there's little chance they'll lose, hahaha :p

haha, come on! I really wanted to show people this Mod!, but, if this gives you peace of mind, I promise, if I can finish this AAR, no matter if winning or losing, next AAR will be an Argentinian one

1st January 1936 - 1st February 1937

Reoccupation of the Rhineland happened without incidents, French and English observers just took note that the whole German territory was now militarized.
IC was built in some areas far away of the Strategic Command reach, they would eventually develop the means to go where they want, but it is known that Germany will have a strong and solid air defense network (composed of Messerchmidt Bf 110 and Focke Wulf 190)
3 Jäger divisions were deployed and reinforcements sent to East Prussia, 2 more motorized divisions were ordered and completed as with 2 Panzer Divisions (1936)
the Heer was also given 7 infantry divisions (in reserve).
The Luftwaffe got 4 Stuka groups, 2 ZG groups and 3 Bf 109 fighter groups
The Kriesgmarine just got what was under construction, the Graf Spee and 3 submarines, but 2 heavy cruisers are now under construction
on January 7th 1937 the people of Austria gladly opened their borders to the Wehrmacht and our troops marched into the new province of the Reich (Die älteste Ostmark des deutschen Volkes)

the world (and Germany) at January the 31th 1937:

2014-02-26_00011.jpg

the war in Spain is about to end

2014-02-26_00002.jpg

Germany's cabinet

div.jpg

the(for now) available divisions the Heer can train

west.jpg

Lieb' Vaterland magst ruhig sein, fest steht und treu die Wacht, die Wacht am Rhein... all our western border has been secured

Last edited:
I will follow this with interest!:)

I am really interested how Soviet Union will go, as this is something I wanted to be hard for a GER player, without giving the SOV AI cheats or free event spawned units.

So I am curious how DWI handles the Soviet Union.:)

Subbed.:)

I will follow this with interest!:)

I am really interested how Soviet Union will go, as this is something I wanted to be hard for a GER player, without giving the SOV AI cheats or free event spawned units.

So I am curious how DWI handles the Soviet Union.:)

Subbed.:)

thanks! and welcome... I'll give AI control over the Armies, except for a few landings I have in mind... once the beachhead has been secured and expanded, control will revert to the AI

So this mod has battallion as smallest unit instead of Brigade?

But other than that I will be following this mod, first off because I want to see how this mod works and second I just feel like it.
I think you might need bigger pictures.

So this mod has battallion as smallest unit instead of Brigade?

But other than that I will be following this mod, first off because I want to see how this mod works and second I just feel like it.
I think you might need bigger pictures.

+1 for bigger pictures, so that I don't have to click on it.;)

1st February 1937 - 1st June 1937

We finished the deploy of our available troops along the Polish border, now East Prussia and Silesia are safe from our warmonger neighbor

2014-02-26_00017.jpg

more infra has been finished, so as the first factories in the East. Also, orders were given to star a rocket test site in Dresde (anti air facilities were ordered too to protect this value place)

Untitled3.jpg

4 more infantry division completed their training and were sent to guard the border with Denmark... 4 motorized divisions are awaiting to be attached to some Armeekorps, high level discussions are over to create only Panzerkorps and make those motorized division as support units of the Panzers, or to create Armeekorps (mot) which can exploit better the breakthrough our tanks may achive

In Europe, General Franco has used wisely the help sent by Germany and Italy and it's a victory over those pesky Reds

2014-02-26_00015.jpg

The Hindemburg disaster strikes

2014-02-26_00019.jpg

On the diplomatic front, mixed news have arrived

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled6.jpg

the Axis is getting stronger

2014-02-26_00022.jpg

With Italy now with us, we use those diplomatic points to start influencing Romania, our main Oil trade partner

Attachments

• Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 152
  • Untitled6.jpg
    Untitled6.jpg
    28,8 KB · Views: 148
  • Untitled4.jpg
    Untitled4.jpg
    26,1 KB · Views: 134
  • 2014-02-26_00022.jpg
    2014-02-26_00022.jpg
    315,1 KB · Views: 145
  • 2014-02-26_00015.jpg
    2014-02-26_00015.jpg
    324,9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
So is this mod only avaible in German? I spotted that Schweis instead of Switserland, I figured it out somehow.

only names of countries, units and the panel, the rest is like in the vanilla

subbed! you're active in my own AAR so it's time to repay the favor! :p

can you please highlight main differences of this mod compared to vanilla or HPP?

subbed! you're active in my own AAR so it's time to repay the favor! :p

can you please highlight main differences of this mod compared to vanilla or HPP?

thanks! and most welcome, I hope you enjoy my 'opera prima' as much I enjoy your AAR... well, there are not that many added events as in HPP, and most of the are for Germany, you can form up to 9 sub units divisions (which allows you to create more realistic units, see the composition I've posted in the first post), destroyers and submarines are now not a group, but single units, you can form Waffen SS Gebirgsjäger, Panzergrenadier, Militias, Motorized, and Panzer Divisions with their very own Waffen SS support groups... the list really really extensive, for those of you guys who are interested I'm posting the link to the mod, there there is a list of all the add and changes have been added to the mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?657544-MOD-Deutsche-Wehrmacht-Immersion-(DWI)

there'll be a long weekend (from tomorrow till Tuesday, we have more holidays than the Roman religious calendar) so I'll be out of town a few days

1st June 1937 - 1st October 1937

the 25th of June 1937 will be a day to remain in history, that day the Axis were officially created

Untitled7.jpg

the new available diplomatic points were diverted to the USA, they have been closing to the Allies for too long

Untitled11.jpg

three days later, the world was shocked:

Untitled8.jpg

Luwtwaffe commanders wanted to declare mourning, but though sorry for her fate, she had nothing to do with us

although we have spent a lot of time and resources mounting an effective counterespionage machine, enemies spy keeps their operations on German soil, perhaps Himmler is right and the SD and Gestapo should be given all the resources from the Abwehr...
Also, new tactics to fight an asymmetrical war were developed, and Sweden is (again) aligning towards us, let's see this time for how long...

Untitled12.jpg

in the meanwhile, 2 more Panzerdivisionen (1936) were created, elevating their number to 8 (same number of motorized ones), more infra finished, and some Infantry battalions were added as support units to HQ from the Corps and Army levels
2 more Gebirgsjäger divisions finished their training and were sent to the Swiss border

a huge expansion of the Luftwaffe started, with 3 Bf 109 fighter wings, 3 Naval Bombers and 3 Tactical Bombers in queue, being finished in January/February 1938

finally, the only important thing to happen in September was a nationalization of some Private sector strategic to our war effort

Untitled9.jpg

Wow, am debating whether to try this mod as the OOB is totally changed and love the idea of more than 4 "units" per division. But it's all in German though... is FUB = foot? I would need google translate I think :laugh:

Also wonder, will you be making a Danube River Flottilla under Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän? :D

All kidding aside, I

wonder how combat results are calculated with this new style of OOB divisions...

wonder how the SU, UK, USA are scripted there. Also, are the tech trees, diplomacy unchanged?