• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I understand the frustration of it being delayed but what do we deserve compensation for? They don’t have to give us anything for free at all- no need to be so ungrateful!

• 7Like
Reactions:
I already have mass transit, but I would say mass transit is important for new roads especially 2-3-4 highway lanes

Ya I mean everything would be fine just a little compensation for waiting now 3 days for green city. Or like you allowed to choose one dlc which you want like snowfall, mass transit, parklife, campus or mass transit + green city. I'm hyped up and nothing happens I just heard that they got some problems with the Xbox store but no more informations. Just sad

• 1Like
Reactions:
Just a quick update from our side: we're still working on fixing the issue on Xbox One. However, Xbox players should not worry that they're going to miss out this offer - we'll make sure it won't happen.

• 7Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Ya I mean everything would be fine just a little compensation for waiting now 3 days for green city. Or like you allowed to choose one dlc which you want like snowfall, mass transit, parklife, campus or mass transit + green city. I'm hyped up and nothing happens I just heard that they got some problems with the Xbox store but no more informations. Just sad
But why should you get compensation? A free gift which Paradox doesn’t even have to offer to players at all has been delayed by a few days- you haven’t lost anything?

• 2Like
Reactions:
But why should you get compensation? A free gift which Paradox doesn’t even have to offer to players at all has been delayed by a few days- you haven’t lost anything?

Ya you right but when did they gave us gamer last time a reward or a thank you gift. Can't remember but I'm not sure if they did.
And who gonna buy the dlcs now i think nobody.

Last edited:
Ya you right but when did they gave us gamer last time a reward or a thank you gift. Can't remember but I'm not sure if they did.
And who gonna buy the dlcs now i think nobody.
Why do they need to give us a reward or a thank you gift? Is one DLC not enough?

Quite the opposite- it’s just been added to PS Now etc (and back onto game pass) so I can imagine they’re selling quite a lot of DLC at the moment. Why do you think they offered the green cities DLC and not a more “important” one (which you’d probably be more likely to buy) such as mass transit..?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey everyone!

We're still collecting information about the issue with claiming Green Cities for free on Xbox One, so we can solve it for you as soon as possible.

If you encounter this problem, could you please confirm if you purchased Cities: Skylines base game on your Xbox account or you added it via Xbox Game Pass? Also add any other details that you think might be relevant.

Thank you for all the replies and your patience!

Xbox disc version - no game pass. Shows as £9.66 with game pass or £10.74 without.

• 1Like
Reactions: