• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Theli7

Recruit
20 Badges
Sep 20, 2017
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Prison Architect
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Magicka 2
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • BATTLETECH
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
I've recently re-installed the game in order to view the recent 2 Year Anniversary Gift Pack.

Loading a save game, I noticed 2 new items in the main character's inventory. However, both items show text indicating that something is not loading properly.

The leather light armor, "Rogue's Leathers", has text "*Missing itemmods 196*:" and "*Missing items 1997*".

The one-handed spear is labelled "*Missing items 1995*" and has text "Missing itemmods 195*:" and "*Missing items 1996*".

Also, I see neither of the two portraits as options to select when editing the main character.

The in-game items and full portrait set can be seen in the following image:

items_avatars.png

The DLC I have installed are:
Faction Banners
Overlord Edition Upgrade Pack
Bastard's Wound
Portrait Pack
Tales from the Tiers
... and no others.

Starting a new game from the beginning, without New Game + checked, still shows the "missing itemmods/items" text on the awarded items and the 2 new portraits still cannot be found in either character creation or in-game.

I have not yet attempted to delete and re-install the game again, or to do so with any DLC. I did attempt to use Steam's "Verify Integrity of Game Files..." functionality, which reported "All files successfully validated."

I'm happy to see any sign of life in this game as I enjoyed it a lot. I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Last edited:
Upvote 0