• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i think for Isrsel it will be better this:
israelvt1.png

couse what you brought is IDF symbol not the country's symbol..
you want somthing else?
maybe IDF pics?(planes,inf,armour,wars events pic etc?)
UK:
ukiz4.png

USA:
usamg1.png

Last edited:
^Good, now you only need to turn them into prop pics.

urias03 said:
how i do that?
i mean,i just need to change the size?(to what?)

I don't know, there's a flag/gfx request thread, try luck there.

Zokan said:
Imageshack doesn't respond so I'll upload 3 propaganda posters I made. They are for USA, USSR and China:

http://rapidshare.de/files/39803131...osters.rar.html

Good, however we already had posters for USSR and China, nonetheless your China poster is better.

dunno if you still need though but made anyways..:
United States Marine Corps
50s USMC:
50smarinesrw2.jpg

60s USMC:
60susamarinesxe9.jpg

70s USMC:
70susamarinesot8.jpg

80s USMC:
80susamarinesks9.jpg

90s USMC:
90susamarinescc5.jpg

it's ok?
if it's ok i'll continue making those..(inf,armor,planes etc)
Unitek Kingdom infantry
50s inf:
60sukinfth7.jpg

60s inf:
50sukinfwn9.jpg

can't find good picture for 70s..
80s:
80sukinfhy8.jpg

90s:
uk90sinfug7.jpg

Royal Marines
50s:
royalmarines50sjc9.jpg

60s:
royal60szr5.jpg

70s:
royal70syc9.jpg

80s:
royal80sgf5.jpg

90s:
royal90sqz2.jpg

it's ok?
i'll make IDF pictures if it's ok

Last edited:
urias03 said:
dunno if you still need though but made anyways..:
United States Marine Corps
50s USMC:
50smarinesrw2.jpg

60s USMC:
60susamarinesxe9.jpg

70s USMC:
70susamarinesot8.jpg

80s USMC:
80susamarinesks9.jpg

90s USMC:
90susamarinescc5.jpg

it's ok?
if it's ok i'll continue making those..(inf,armor,planes etc)
Unitek Kingdom infantry
50s inf:
60sukinfth7.jpg

60s inf:
50sukinfwn9.jpg

can't find good picture for 70s..
80s:
80sukinfhy8.jpg

90s:
uk90sinfug7.jpg

Royal Marines
50s:
royalmarines50sjc9.jpg

60s:
royal60szr5.jpg

70s:
royal70syc9.jpg

80s:
royal80sgf5.jpg

90s:
royal90sqz2.jpg

it's ok?
i'll make IDF pictures if it's ok

Yes, of course, it's very nice keep making them.

but used them like i said ok?i mean USMC pictures will be for USA and Royal marines will be for Royal marines..those are pictures for the "big countries" like USA,UK,USSR
and you need pictures for every 10 year?(60s 70s)or you want pictures for every five years?
Israel Defense Force:
50s Inf:
isrinf50sfl5.jpg

60s Inf:
isrinf60svh0.jpg

70s Inf:
isrinf70svw7.jpg

80s Inf:
isrinf80srp4.jpg

90s Inf:
isrinf90sjx1.jpg

i'm not sure if it's ok for prop picture but check:
isres0.jpg

Neoman said:
I replaced the remaining old vanilla urban province pics with some more fitting to the coldwar theme.

http://files.filefront.com/CWInterf...;/fileinfo.html

not many photos as this is a test and my first try at Graphics modding, I hope to add more soon for other provinces.

Nice one man! just one thing... it's a nonsense... but anyway.... for the pic of Philadelphia could you put a photo of the museum of the Rocky movies? :D I'm a fan of that saga. :D :D

urias03 said:
but used them like i said ok?i mean USMC pictures will be for USA and Royal marines will be for Royal marines..those are pictures for the "big countries" like USA,UK,USSR
and you need pictures for every 10 year?(60s 70s)or you want pictures for every five years?

I don't see any inconvenient in your pics, yes it's possible to make them exclusively for the USA or UK respectively if that's what you mean.

About the pics, we need infantry pics (and generally for every land unit) for:
  1. WW2
  2. Post-WW2
  3. '50s
  4. '60s
  5. '70s
  6. '80s
  7. '90s
  8. future

urias03 said:
i'm not sure if it's ok for prop picture but check:

Yes, it would be a nice prop pic for Israel but unfortunately i don't know how to convert it into prop pic. Why don't you ask in the flag/graphic request thread?

I don't see any inconvenient in your pics, yes it's possible to make them exclusively for the USA or UK respectively if that's what you mean.

About the pics, we need infantry pics (and generally for every land unit) for:
  1. WW2
  2. Post-WW2
  3. '50s
  4. '60s
  5. '70s
  6. '80s
  7. '90s
  8. future

ok..then i'll do it like this..and that's what i meant-the USMC pictures i gave,i want it to be only for the USA and the Israeli soldiers will be for Israel only..that's what i meant
btw,about provinces..can you check the thread and say if my suggestion for Sinai and Israel's ok?
and another thing,you need someone to write Israel history?
i mean when you choose country

urias03 said:
and another thing,you need someone to write Israel history?
i mean when you choose country

Nope we don't need it, Zokan already wrote the country's descriptions but he forgot Indonesia :mad: :D If you want to write it's description. Post it in the release thread ok?

heh, thank you :) here is the remade Philli. picture using the Musuem featured in Rocky...

ill_prov_608.jpg

Also where is the location/folder of the Propaganda pictures seen in the country descriptions on the country select page?

I want to mod in some propaganda posters, just can't find where you put them...

Neoman said:
I want to mod in some propaganda posters, just can't find where you put them...

Good pic. the prop pics goes in scenarios\data folder.

BTW if you want to make more city pics, check this thread because we are going to change more provinces into urban like for example (not feautred in the list) Hong Kong and Macao.

If anyone has time to do some image editing, I found a good picture that fits well for the scenario selection screen background (bg_frontend). It shows a map of the Fulda Gap area:

Kretoxian said:
Nope we don't need it, Zokan already wrote the country's descriptions but he forgot Indonesia :mad: :D If you want to write it's description. Post it in the release thread ok?
ok..but can i see it?
btw,i got 3 things to ask:
1.you'll need to rename the units from divisions to regiments or brigades
like Israel,it's brigades and in the brigades there are battalions..like for the paratroopers-you should name the unit for example-"101st "Cobra" Airborne Battalion"
"202nd "Viper" Airborne Battalion"
if you want i can help you with the units name for Israel
2.i guess Israel start with 50s no?any case here's post ww2(you can't do ww2 for ISR)
48li0.jpg

48ji9.jpg

pick one for post ww2(pictures from 1948 war)
80s will be this:
80sar0.jpg

90s this:
isrinf80srp4.jpg

and Future:
isrinf90sjx1.jpg

3.about that guide you gave for events,i really didn't understand anything...i need to learn from 0

Last edited:
Well i think Israel ww2 shoud be brittish...

and about events
1. Try open a few already made events and learn how they are built...
2. use this page to find all the commands you need...
3. ???
4. Profit

1. go into your HoI2 folder then db/events/
2. open a txt file for a random country..
3. as you can see there is written events in this txt file and here you can edit events and add new ones following a simple scripting system which the "guide" tried to learn you...

Now look at these events, the guide and the page i gave you (with all the commands) and then try to understand how these events are built up....and try to do a simple event.... when this new event works you can pretty much make anything (with the help from list with commands...it's pretty hard to remember so many commands)