• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have never seen that before...(but then I pause the game and save
at the map (main ) screen.

Does it also happen if you have an autosave happen (eg Monthly) when in that screen, and then load the autosave?

The obvious fix is to no longer save when in that screen...but that does
not help your current issue.

I had a similar issue with the diplomacy screen.
The problem appeared for me (using HoI 1.06C and CORE 0.91) after I used both the ASW and the no-time-limit-patch.

When I deinstalled the game, reinstalled HoI and only installed the ASW patch without the no-time-limit patch the problem no longer appeared.

I had a similar issue with the diplomacy screen.
The problem appeared for me (using HoI 1.06C and CORE 0.91) after I used both the ASW and the no-time-limit-patch.

When I deinstalled the game, reinstalled HoI and only installed the ASW patch without the no-time-limit patch the problem no longer appeared.

This seems a similar issue to the one you are having with the Vichy events ,i think it might be a exe issue rather than a mod one.

With my install i installed NTL first then ASP.

This is a link to a translated EUFI Polish page with someone else with a similar issue with vanilla who had made no modifications....

http://translate.google.com/transla...ufi.org/showthread.php?t=29016&langpair=pl|en

Dr