• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PJL

Field Marshal
28 Badges
Mar 31, 2001
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Galactic Assault
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Diplomacy
OTOH, AGCEEP runs fine with the vanilla v1.08 of EU2 - no data mismatches whatsoever. I suspect the new moddir rules may be the problem. Therefore I suggest all AGCEEP games be played with the normal v1.08 EU2 patch (though I think it will work with the last but one patch IIRC).

PJL said:
OTOH, AGCEEP runs fine with the vanilla v1.08 of EU2 - no data mismatches whatsoever. I suspect the new moddir rules may be the problem. Therefore I suggest all AGCEEP games be played with the normal v1.08 EU2 patch (though I think it will work with the last but one patch IIRC).

This is not a problem with the beta test. The mismatches have always been there, the beta version just reports them :)

Johan said:
Database mismatches causes crashes.
Sometimes the Creator and Master of Betas himself walks into the simple AGCEEP forum, just like ordinary men... Thanks for adding this feature Johan, this together with checking conflicting event ID's two dreadful pitfalls for modders have been made safe! Oh, how many CTD's of old could have been avoided..