• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Midsummer Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off!

Enjoy some sun and song this Midsummer, but when the sun goes down, the fun doesn't have to stop! Paradox has a festive sale on plenty of games to keep your summer nights going!

June 18th - June 30th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

PJL

Field Marshal
28 Badges
Mar 31, 2001
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Galactic Assault
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Diplomacy
OTOH, AGCEEP runs fine with the vanilla v1.08 of EU2 - no data mismatches whatsoever. I suspect the new moddir rules may be the problem. Therefore I suggest all AGCEEP games be played with the normal v1.08 EU2 patch (though I think it will work with the last but one patch IIRC).

unmerged(4524)

Second Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2001
Visit site
I saw all those data problems too, but it does not seem to effect anything. AGCEEP still works just fine with the new betas.
You just have to press ignore.

unmerged(6159)

Field Marshal
Oct 23, 2001
Visit site
PJL said:
OTOH, AGCEEP runs fine with the vanilla v1.08 of EU2 - no data mismatches whatsoever. I suspect the new moddir rules may be the problem. Therefore I suggest all AGCEEP games be played with the normal v1.08 EU2 patch (though I think it will work with the last but one patch IIRC).

This is not a problem with the beta test. The mismatches have always been there, the beta version just reports them :)

Norrefeldt

Porphyrogenitus
Aug 1, 2001
Visit site
Johan said:
Database mismatches causes crashes.
Sometimes the Creator and Master of Betas himself walks into the simple AGCEEP forum, just like ordinary men... Thanks for adding this feature Johan, this together with checking conflicting event ID's two dreadful pitfalls for modders have been made safe! Oh, how many CTD's of old could have been avoided..